Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Letter] Aelmere's Plea

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
*A short letter is neatly written and posted about the kingdoms*

To all those of the Northern Kingdoms,

I, Remi Wise, call for help from all those who are able. In the southern city of Aelmere a stance is being held, so far detached from all others. Refuge is being given but may soon be lost. Let it be men to help fight or ships to evacuate, help is needed. The Desert Bleeds, here is my plea.

OOC:
Aelmere is being attacked today (6/29) at 2pm PST.

This is your invitation to come help.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
( OOC ship is not built, ICly we will be able to sail there. NPC crew this time, but Astilo would bring men. )

* A quickly written letter, patched in ink and blotted in darkness. *

' expect people '

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
( OOC ship is not built, ICly we will be able to sail there. NPC crew this time, but Astilo would bring men. )

* A quickly written letter, patched in ink and blotted in darkness. *

' expect people '
dude you can't just go rescue people on a ship that doesn't exist with crew that don't exist

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
A vessel bearing the eagle of Anhald upon its blue and white sails can be seen rounding the continent due south.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Warning: This is a violent event and will contain heavy PvE. If you have enchanted diamond armour, I've ways to counter it.~

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Warning: This is a violent event and will contain heavy PvE. If you have enchanted diamond armour, I've ways to counter it.~
Can confirm...
Our diamond armour people went down real quick...
Damn you, you crafty Elz...