Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public] {Moderate} The Amber Festival (09/30/17)

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Oh yeah and I should probably ask, what is allowed for armor?

Edit: And nay, Joe's Joe and I'm humble.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Oh yeah and I should probably ask, what is allowed for armor?

Edit: And nay, Joe's Joe and I'm humble.
Armour is something I probably should've mentioned in the main post - thank you for reminding me!

Heavy armour (full plate and the like) won't be permitted. That's more for the sake of fairness and swiftness of the rounds OOC. Hopefully everyone is chill with that.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Armour is something I probably should've mentioned in the main post - thank you for reminding me!

Heavy armour (full plate and the like) won't be permitted. That's more for the sake of fairness and swiftness of the rounds OOC. Hopefully everyone is chill with that.
Heh, I'm asking because of a traumatized past in a melee thinking armor wouldn't be permitted but everyone then wore plate and I was bare skinned.As well, I don't believe Bows or other Long ranged weaponry would be allowed? I know Swords can be thrown like spears too, however I'm think this might have more sense of honor to let people just duel without throwing stuff?

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Heh, I'm asking because of a traumatized past in a melee thinking armor wouldn't be permitted but everyone then wore plate and I was bare skinned.As well, I don't believe Bows or other Long ranged weaponry would be allowed? I know Swords can be thrown like spears too, however I'm think this might have more sense of honor to let people just duel without throwing stuff?
The ring isn't hardly big enough for bows or other ranged weaponry to be viable before you get murked ;^)

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
For technicality's sake - should have said Star, the White Wolf

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
May not be able to make it, depends when I'm going to my Date for homecoming.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
What armor is allowed, then? Halfplate?
I think it's fair to say smaller articles of protection are permitted (vambraces, spaulders, etc.), but generally let's try to keep it reasonable, yeah?

- Date remains 3:00 PM EST on Saturday, September 30.

- All melee participant slots are now filled, unless someone is really keen on entering. A pair of two, ideally.

- The Tottot I know we discussed this, but if you end up making it I can find some way to squeeze you into the melee : )

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Oh I'm really sad about this as I was looking forward to this a lot. However, Homecoming date and IRL comes first, eh? I'd probably only have 30 minutes to an hour to go to the event and might as well let others duel.