Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public] {Moderate} The Amber Festival (09/30/17)

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I don't think I'll make it as Markos as I've got to get ready for homecoming. And scrub paint off my body ;-;

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Reminder that this begins at 3 PM EST today, with the melee starting at 4 PM.

There's additional combatant spots opened up based on people who can't attend, so if you're interested let Elz or I know here or even at the event.

The duels will be selected using an online randomized generator thing.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Well, after that pathetic excuse for a duel... time to go and google medieval swordsmanship again

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
https://imgur.com/a/07lIV

Just a few screenshots of the (Melee portion of the) event - I have plenty more if people want them!
That's dope. Thanks for that!

And thank you, especially, to everyone that attended. I'm aware that watching CRP isn't always the most interesting to all people, so hopefully there will be an event in the close future that isn't revolved around it.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Shoutouts to my boy TepigTurtwig For making a record of the melee! We'll make some copies and post them in our library as soon as it's up and running. It's going to be a fun project!