Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] A warning to the realm.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
A poster would be hung in Storm's Landing, directly in-front of the tavern. Various others are spread around near the docks, as someone had taken care to ensure they would be easily seen.
It has come to the attention of the Ranger's Guild, that the newest arrivals to the continent; these winged creatures that people have been keen to say require our assistance, have been found to be harming or causing fights with others not of their own kind, even children. To say this is acceptable would be a crime of itself, which the Guild feels need not be stated in much detail. A warning goes out for any citizens of the towns that have graciously opened their doors to these new arrivals, to be on alert. They seem to be dangerous towards those that are different to them, and a clear danger to the people of this realm, should they not be controlled.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Ah...nothin' like the smell of impending mass genocide in the morning. Quite refreshing, actually
To be fair I don't think anyone really wants to go after the whole race, but if there's nothing being done about the ones that are causing trouble apparently, then from an IC standpoint that looks pretty bad. Especially considering the people who had been bringing the Makani over in the first place, to save them.

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
To be fair I don't think anyone really wants to go after the whole race, but if there's nothing being done about the ones that are causing trouble apparently, then from an IC standpoint that looks pretty bad. Especially considering the people who had been bringing the Makani over in the first place, to save them.
Not judging at all. This is exciting, tbh. I mean, conflict amongst players again...I can just think of all the possible outcomes. I mean, this might see some aerial combat

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Not judging at all. This is exciting, tbh. I mean, conflict amongst players again...I can just think of all the possible outcomes. I mean, this might see some aerial combat
Hmm, do you think we'd have this problem if they were all just massive, sentient pigeons? No, because it's those dirty hawk things that make the whole race look bad. :(

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'll go ahead and insert a standard pessimistic comment, complaining about the conflict between players, consent, etc.
Jokes aside, I'm all for that, its been good fun so far!

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hmm, do you think we'd have this problem if they were all just massive, sentient pigeons? No, because it's those dirty hawk things that make the whole race look bad. :(
I mean, I personally can't stand pigeons. They don't look appealing, they are annoying, and they just flock to wherever has the most people. Hawks are dope. So I think I personally would have more of a problem tbh, lol

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Though, I guess Bob brings up a good point. Does the entire race as a whole need to consent?
No, that'd be dumb. Odds are just don't expect to be welcomed as much in very many places anymore, or at least not well-received.

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
To be fair, only 6 of the 19 birbs, so far as I'm aware, can possibly communicate in Common past pantomime and a few broken words. Gotta love dice rolls. Three of those are of the particularly xenophobic warrior caste, one, probably the most reasonable option, hasn't been on since the introduction event, and another was only really willing to speak from a place of relative security surrounded by other Makani because of how xenophobic/terrified she is in general. And so far as I know, the only violence has had a logical reason from the Makani viewpoint.

Of course, this is all OOC knowledge except to a few characters. *shrug*

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
To be fair, only 6 of the 19 birbs, so far as I'm aware, can possibly communicate in Common past pantomime and a few broken words. Gotta love dice rolls. Three of those are of the particularly xenophobic warrior caste, one, probably the most reasonable option, hasn't been on since the introduction event, and another was only really willing to speak from a place of relative security surrounded by other Makani because of how xenophobic/terrified she is in general. And so far as I know, the only violence has had a logical reason from the Makani viewpoint.

Of course, this is all OOC knowledge except to a few characters. *shrug*
yes but an unprovoked birb threw an autistic goat over a cliff

people gotta hate now

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
yes but an unprovoked birb threw an autistic goat over a cliff

people gotta hate now
I don't know the specifics of that event, except that was one of the xenophobic warrior caste that witnessed something that made her snap. I couldn't stick around due to work. From what I understand, previous to that thing making her snap, the whole affair was rather peaceful and a bit of trade established. Either way, #notallbirbs

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Mfw the Makani immigration to the New World creates problems when they're just trying to be good birbs and finds real life symmetry with the immigration problems in Europe from migrants where they just want a good life.

How... topical