Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] A warning to the realm.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Mfw the Makani immigration to the New World creates problems when they're just trying to be good birbs and finds real life symmetry with the immigration problems in Europe from migrants where they just want a good life.

How... topical
Oh dear God don't get me into the migrant problem.

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
A large red Earthspawn can be seen around SL warning folks of the danger that these creatures bring. Upon questioning his intent with spreading such a message he would reveal a large scar on his right side claiming the Makani are pure savages. Exclaiming that we should all "Die Die Die."

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
All I could think of was this gif when I read the birds were attacking people

ICly Kate would probably be a little wary, but only until one provoked her them self.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
FUNNY THING.

I was considering the plausibility of doing something on my Jishrimite to exploit the situation and heighten paranoia for the sake of suffering and chaos and it turned out all I had to do was absolutely nothing.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Regardless of events/the specifics of what happened to Olive, this post was put up without the IC knowledge of what happened to her anyways. The Rangers have their own meaning by putting up this poster, but if people want to take the IC situation to a different route, I'm not going to be bothered. This is generally what happens when new things come around in the world, and don't get along well with others. Nothing wrong with that, I think it'll be fun.

Mild bird racism awaits.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
sure..................
Correction, mild bird racism from my character. The Makani are lucky that Anhald doesn't really exist in it's complete state anymore. That'd be what would make this situation terrible honestly

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Well, birds don't like humans too, so only natural humans don't like birds...

Give it some time with passive aggression, a war and then maybe some slavery, and then things will calm down

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Correction, mild bird racism from my character. The Makani are lucky that Anhald doesn't really exist in it's complete state anymore. That'd be what would make this situation terrible honestly
I mean, y'all can say that but it seems you're doing just fine on your own.

You can demonize (REPUTATION. MECHANICS.) one set of folks all you like, it comes off as a bit hollow when one perpetrates the same thing.
If the birds are genocided, can we have The Rangers lead it?
Oh hey look an example.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I mean, y'all can say that but it seems you're doing just fine on your own.

You can demonize (REPUTATION. MECHANICS.) one set of folks all you like, it comes off as a bit hollow when one perpetrates the same thing.

Oh hey look an example.
You are aware I was one of the bigger people that was a part of Anhald, right? If not, it's fine, but as an insight into that Kingdom, I can assure you the Makani would definitely be worse off if they were around.
If the birds are genocided, can we have The Rangers lead it?
Nope. Rangers are protecting people who need it, not fighting against a whole race bud.

*Edit* Keep your memes and shitposts off my thread. Take it to the basement, yeah?

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
(THIS IS GOOD AND INTERESTING ROLEPLAY DEVELOPMENT

Thank you, Azur. Really, my first worry is that everyone would be like "oh wow BIRBS", but I like that both sides are making integration difficult to some extent!!)

-K9