Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Public Notice] An Edict of Nobility

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Untitled.png
--=--
With the authority given to me as chosen of the God of Nobility, I, Maceo de Courtnay, pen this declaration of formal recognition of those considered noble in the eyes of the Church.
All those who are mentioned are hereby officially recognised, by the Church, to be of God's most noble stock.
Those who are not listed below are considered ignoble and unworthy of God's gracious gift.
May this list assist you all in complying with God's natural order, so that we may strive toward that which is better than we are. May we strive to be what is expected of the essence of divinity gifted to us by the Sun. May we all wish to be truly worthy of being styled as nobility.

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebit.
signature_zwgml9zh98400kuxsb.png
-=-

NOBLE FAMILIES OF GOTTLAND -
To bear their name in a legitimate fashion is to bear the responsibility of nobility and to command the respect therein. To falsely claim these titles and this heritage is a grievous sin and one that will most definitely result in eternal damnation in the flames of hell.

ANHALD
Bayard
Courtnay
Dugald
d'Evereaux
Eberhall
Flanders
Hallon
Iding
Kane
Lavoyard
Varyn
Westmay

ARGET ISLES
Cerridwen
Zima'maloj

FUVURIAN DOMINION
Fuvur
Variclav
Wise

HAWKLIGHT
Cor
Eldrin
Hawklight

LINLEA
Kov'Gra'Sek

MOCKINGBAY
Azerwind

NATRI'EVAR
Shink'maho

SANGRIA
Seymour
--=--
OOC:
I have wanted to post something like this for a while. Essentially its just Maceo being a publically elitist dick. Take it as IC, if you're not there, its probably for a reason. Disregard it or adhere to it if you like.

Last edited:

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Are atrois and anhald fully joined now? I ask because Bayard is on the list and I havent been paying attention at large

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Where are these posted?
posters in most anhald cities and places that can be accessed via Storm's landing. probably not in halbed because they're supposed to be at war.

that said, its also a public notice so it'd be spread via heralds or whatever. its just public knowledge that maceo is claiming this.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
posters in most anhald cities and places that can be accessed via Storm's landing. probably not in halbed because they're supposed to be at war.

that said, its also a public notice so it'd be spread via heralds or whatever. its just public knowledge that maceo is claiming this.
Alright. I'll act upon this at a later time if I feel like it.