Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Declarations of the Stag

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Strando.png
Firstly, let it be known that the previous bounty upon one Marcelo Scorpetti has been removed.

It has been revealed that the fugitive's sister, Evylyn, who was previously captured and executed for her past crimes, has been revived and freed her own sister. Evylyn then brutally murdered my sister, Chieftess Eleanor Strand, and sent the body on a ship to Stoltfar where it was discovered by myself and the man known as Reynard, my sister's beloved.

The bounty upon Eliyana still stands. In addition, a bounty of 25,000 radiants is now upon the head of Evylyn, alive or dead.

21.png

Secondly, the man known as Reynard has taken advantage of the murder of Chieftess Eleanor Strand to try to force the Strandir into submission by holding me at knife's edge over the corpse of my own sister, having insulted my honor and the honor of my partner Hydyra, both of us sworn in service to Theodra, on my own lands, and forced me to commit to a blood oath, swearing upon my blood, my honor and my father's honor that I would be subservient to him. In those moments, I spoke words not with truth behind them, with the intent only of escaping the situation with my own life so that I would remain standing to bring this coward to justice.

I utterly renounce these oaths. An oath sworn by force following an act that spits upon Theodra's doctrine itself holds no sway in the eyes of Theodra. Reynard, the beloved of my dead sister, turned on me under my own roof. He insulted my honor, and then he deliberately came between me and my own dead sister to force my hand. There is no honor in such acts, only disgrace.

I hereby swear that as long as I draw breath, my family and the Strandir will submit to no one willingly. An oath forced from my lips by a coward does not change this.

I denounce Reynard as a disgraceful and cowardly monster and call upon him to return my sister's body to her home where it should be laid to rest alongside our parents, her own flesh and blood, if he still genuinely cares for Theodra's doctrine at all.

I hereby place a bounty of 25,000 radiants upon Reynard, given to me personally alive, and call upon every able-bodied man and woman in the realm with any sense of honor and family to aid in bringing this man to justice.

21.png

TheDeester Hyliade Samiwashere Ruu Sophe pyrocide

Also Lannis if this affects Godly shenanigans :^)​

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Something like this?
The front door creaks open slowly as Pedro moves inside. "Maria?" Pedro spoke softly, as he begun ascending the stairs. As he neared the bedroom door and placed his hand upon it, he could hear two voices within the room. Betrayal and knowing dread soaring within him already, Pedro slowly pushes open the door, letting the scene sink in as two sets of eyes turn to gaze upon the now broken man. "Fernando, mi amigo.." he whispers softly, swaying on his feet as he felt betrayed, sick and most of all conflicted. His sorrowful eyes fall on the Monopoly board and the metal top hat currently held by Fernando, as his tears of betrayal silently crash onto the floorboards.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Is this OOC monopoly money or only IC monopoly money

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Something like this?
The front door creaks open slowly as Pedro moves inside. "Maria?" Pedro spoke softly, as he begun ascending the stairs. As he neared the bedroom door and placed his hand upon it, he could hear two voices within the room. Betrayal and knowing dread soaring within him already, Pedro slowly pushes open the door, letting the scene sink in as two sets of eyes turn to gaze upon the now broken man. "Fernando, mi amigo.." he whispers softly, swaying on his feet as he felt betrayed, sick and most of all conflicted. His sorrowful eyes fall on the Monopoly board and the metal top hat currently held by Fernando, as his tears of betrayal silently crash onto the floorboards.
6/10 not enough incoherent yelling.
I figure a bit more like this:

8/10 perfectly captures the essence of the Spanish soap opera.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Heads up, as long as this bounty stays up, Reynard's coming for you.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
You could have PMed me about this- but I am a bit busy with other things both IC and OOC. I will get to it.
I'm saying there's a timer! Get to it before he gets to Segar.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
I'm saying there's a timer! Get to it before he gets to Segar.
Please cease your public OOC threats while I’m trying to sort out shit. I’ll get to it, and you won’t have a chance to get to Segar with another attempt to kill him before I do. I have been busy, like I said. So please just be patient.