Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Denunciation of Sangria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend

At the royal behest of the Prince Drake Ferreum Hawklight, under the authority of the Crown
of Hierax, the organisation known as the “Sangria Regime” is hereby declared, and denounced,
as illegal, false and banished from the Kingdom of Hierax. Members of this faction found
within or without the lands of the Kingdom, are to be persecuted without hesitation and tried
to the fullest extent of the law for their crimes of violent assault, vandalism, disturbing the
peace, attempting to enforce their laws on the lands of Hierax, attempted kidnapping,
lollygagging and attempted murder.

For the deliverance to the capital of Heaven’s Reach of any of the known members of this
organisation, alive, a fee of 20,000 radiants shall be awarded. If you seek mercy, then deliver
yourself to the capital - else, there shall be none.

The following are known to be associated with the organisation;

A female Moor, known as Lillinette LeRoux of 5’0 with an average build (140lbs).
Her eyes are dark blue, her hair dyed purple.

A male elf, known as Cymic Seymour, of height 6’1” with a bulky build (230lbs).
His eyes are ice blue, his hair blonde. Missing a hand.

For information regarding the members of this organisation, 100 radiants shall be awarded.

We Remain, We Remember

IanAwesomePants TinyBlueberry

Last edited:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
what about willow
she is the one who tries to stop sangria from doing dumb shit

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
Yes, I can finally pursue my dreams of becoming a bounty hunter. Time to go kidnap some people and get some sweet dough for it.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
A word in advance :
'I don't consent to the trial, declared punishement ect' is not going to roll here. You automatically consented to the consequences by breaking the law(which is readably for years by now).

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I love all of this, and I nearly lost it at the charge of 'lollygagging' LOL

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Azgir doesn't do this whole 'money' thing but 20 thousand shinies sounds good to him

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
So I am immediately opened to be killed on sight because a faction I joined, unbeknownst to me, decided to attack some people? ok

Status
Not open for further replies.