Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Denunciation of Sangria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
That's what happens when you're in a faction guys. Anhald doesn't get to say they don't consent when a batch of them attack somebody and they retaliate. The Hospitallers didn't get to. Leave the organization and send a letter if you don't want to deal with that OOC.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
For the deliverance to the capital of Heaven’s Reach of any of the members of this
organisation, alive, a fee of 20,000 radiants shall be awarded. If you seek mercy, then deliver
yourself to the capital - else, there shall be none.

EDIT:

What Glados said too.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
JustTooRadical looks like if you just turned yourself in and said something like "I joined when we were doing good things, I didn't know they attacked somebody, and wish to leave the Regime in peace." or something like that

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
So I am immediately opened to be killed on sight because a faction I joined, unbeknownst to me, decided to attack some people? ok
I do believe the people who did it were notified this would happen/it was made more than obvious this would happen.
Not sure.

And I'm sure they won't go after you if you just go to them.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
JustTooRadical looks like if you just turned yourself in and said something like "I joined when we were doing good things, I didn't know they attacked somebody, and wish to leave the Regime in peace." or something like that
Exactly the idea!
And the bounty is to bring them in alive as well.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
what about willow
she is the one who tries to stop sangria from doing dumb shit
Seeing the lack of replies, I think you're not targeted because you're unknown...

My suggestion is to either turn yourself in or to just nonchalantly leave and pretend you were never part of Sangria.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Seeing the lack of replies, I think you're not targeted because you're unknown...

My suggestion is to either turn yourself in or to just nonchalantly leave and pretend you were never part of Sangria.
Agreed here or have your characther go talk to some leader somewhere to negoiate on your behalf. Given how interconnected everything is it shouldn't be too hard.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I do believe the people who did it were notified this would happen/it was made more than obvious this would happen.
Not sure.

And I'm sure they won't go after you if you just go to them.
Hierax laws were published at least a year (pretty sure longer) ago and can be currently read in the Hakwlight section. 'I didn't know' is not going to roll here. - S like in the real world you can't go to another country kill someone and then say 'I didn't know I'd be sent to prison for that. At home I can kill as many as I want and go free'

Making toneself familiar with laws is their own responsibility, if they fail that... well not the country's responsibility whose laws were violated.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Hierax laws were published at least a year (pretty sure longer) ago and can be currently read in the Hakwlight section. 'I didn't know' is not going to roll here. - S like in the real world you can't go to another country kill someone and then say 'I didn't know I'd be sent to prison for that. At home I can kill as many as I want and go free'

Making toneself familiar with laws is their own responsibility, if they fail that... well not the country's responsibility whose laws were violated.
Okay- Unsure if you actually know what you are talking about, or if you were using that as an example. There was to be no combat, or KILLING, until either Fenric or Ronn (can't remember.) proposed a trial by combat. I have already spoken about this in PMs. Trial by combat is not in Hieraxian law, though apparently it is alright to harbor a fugitive/murderer.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Okay- Unsure if you actually know what you are talking about, or if you were using that as an example. There was to be no combat, or KILLING, until either Fenric or Ronn (can't remember.) proposed a trial by combat. I have already spoken about this in PMs. Trial by combat is not in Hieraxian law, though apparently it is alright to harbor a fugitive/murderer.
>A fugitive of a non-government body who can be simply called vigilantes or an angry mob

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
As far as I'm aware only two members are listed. If you are not listed in the first post, it probably means we don't know about you and it would be meta to change it as soon as you set foot on Hieraxian soil. Unless you wear distinctive clothing that marks you as one of the group. Right Jak ?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
It was an example, but still I am certain I do because I wrote said laws for Hierax.

And aye its not in there, which basically means its not considered part of our law system. For it to be allowed the way I worded the sentence in the laws you'd need a definite exception.
As such, killing someone during such a trial by combat is considered murder.

Harbouring fugitives is imho also a non issue. In front of the Master of Justice court I honestly consider it collaborating.

Status
Not open for further replies.