Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Denunciation of Sangria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Hierax laws were published at least a year (pretty sure longer) ago and can be currently read in the Hakwlight section. 'I didn't know' is not going to roll here. - S like in the real world you can't go to another country kill someone and then say 'I didn't know I'd be sent to prison for that. At home I can kill as many as I want and go free'

Making toneself familiar with laws is their own responsibility, if they fail that... well not the country's responsibility whose laws were violated.
I was saying that it was obvious the members of a faction would also be prosecuted, even if they were not involved.

After that I said "Just go to them (turn yourself in) and it should be fine.", since that is what has been said by other people within Hawklight.

(Just clarifying, not meant as nagging/hard feelings)
That's what happens when you're in a faction guys. Anhald doesn't get to say they don't consent when a batch of them attack somebody and they retaliate. The Hospitallers didn't get to. Leave the organization and send a letter if you don't want to deal with that OOC.
EDIT:

What Glados said too.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Cymic Seymour was captured, tried and sentenced. The bounty on his head, and that on Lillinette's, are removed.

The Sangria Regime is still considered a criminal organisation however - any meetings between multiple members are assumed to be for illegal intent, when in the lands of Hierax.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
( For a second I thought the inactive house popped up again and tried scraping at relevancy I was like "who what" Ironic thottery is still thottery )

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
so long as sjw's are on this server that will never happen.
Can you explain why you come on the forums every once in a while after being banned for the sole purpose of insulting the community and players? Actually- I don't want to hear the reasoning behind it. Can't really justify something like that in a sane manner.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I implore you to find something to do with your life other than browsing the forums of a Minecraft Roleplaying Server you have been banned from for being a [redacted] on. I am sure the Social Justice Warriors make you do that, too, you lugubrious little man.

SJW this [redacted] LMAO

Moderator: Inappropriate language removed + Censor fixed

Last edited by a moderator:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Right, before I archive this-

Your behavior so far on the forums has been quoting other people and continuing to be a negative voice on the server. If you want to appeal for an in-game un-ban, then make some actual attempts. If you don't, then please gravitate towards threads or forums you may enjoy.

I implore you to find something to do with your life other than browsing the forums of a Minecraft Roleplaying Server you have been banned from for being a [redacted] on. I am sure the Social Justice Warriors make you do that, too, you lugubrious little man.

SJW this LMAO

Moderator: Inappropriate language removed
Edited for language use. Please re-read the rules on swears.

I'm archiving this thread after folks read this and will archive most of this part of the forums threads.. there's 50 pages to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.