Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public notice] (Dis)missive

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
The other poster is now accompanied by a second one.
The second poster does not overlap the first in any way, shape or form.

To the people,

First of all let there, now there are more than likely new Blessed among us, extend the invitation to them for them to reach out to me, so they can take their place on the Council of the Blessed.
Second, none have been thrown out of the Council by anyone other than the Gods.
The Blessed of Ignis made the decision they would remove themselves from the Council, for it was found out they deceived the Council and broke word, for which they were being reprimanded.

John de Beaumont may have worshipped Harateth, but he resided upon a grey area.
He never mentioned Harateth during any prayers or worship, instead he merely prayed to the sun.
Furthermore, he still accepted The Pantheon as being Deities and Harateth being dead.
Last but not least, it was decided by The Council that John would be converted into the teachings of Ignis Synnove by the Blessed of Ignis Synnove. Later, however, John revealed to me that they had not as much as attempted to convert him to the teachings of Ignis.
Not long after their lies were brought up, John de Beaumont was instead burned alive after stating he refused the conversion. This only shows that there was no desire to convert John de Beaumont to Ignis, thus breaking word on both attempting to convert and not killing him.

There were Blessed that broke faith with The Pantheon by opting for the Arcane.
In return, their Blessing was stripped from them.
This shows that, if a Blessed breaks the trust and faith of their chosen Divine, they lose their Blessing.
We still have our Blessings, so The Pantheon must not find it appaling that we choose not to burn all who believe in Manna or use the Arcane. Korog himself spoke to Linden and I with "You do not face an assault to mortal life, but upon the heavens. Craft your faith resolute, and with craft guide them." As such, The Council of Blessed decided to put their focus on those posing a direct threat upon the Heavens before spending time and energy on those who don't pose a threat as of now.

The Makani pray upon their patron Manna, which causes many to view them as heretics.
When questioned, however, I discovered that their patron encompasses the majority of all our Deities. What if they refer to the Pantheon in its entirity as 'Manna'? What if they simply do not worship one God, but see them all as One instead? The Makani do not oppose the Pantheon either, they refer to our Gods as Manna or fragments of Manna.
Furthermore, the Makani aren't posing a threat to mortals, let alone The Pantheon.
They don't desire to murder any and all following The Pantheon nor do they attack any innocents.

As for those studying the Arcane, there are still those that atleast believe in The Pantheon.
There are also those who are in a gray area by neither believing or opposing any Deities of The Pantheon. We, once again, put our focus upon those who actively work against The Pantheon and those who harm or threaten to harm the lives and possessions of the innocent with their magic.
None other than The Blessed of Ignis have had any fights with any of the Arcane users without a provocation in the form of threats. The Blessed of Ignis, however, were opposed by several Blessed of The Council, for they were engaging upon a group of Skraag worshippers and they even injured atleast one innocent bystander that attempted to stop the bloodshed.

You make clear we are relaxing our punishments for those breaking, bending or almost breaking The Divine Law, after being spoken to by a Deity of The Pantheon, and yet you say we are attempting to use our righteous word and almighty law to control the people.

As for what the Blessed have given to the people?
Several Blessed or those well on their way to being Blessed have opened their doors and hospitality to anyone not attempting to cause harm so they can attend and enjoy food and drinks.
I myself am with the Dwargar of Khárûz-Korum, and there is to be a gathering soon for anyone who wishes. I give freely to those in need and have nearly given my life, several times, to defend others, commoner or otherwise for all life is worth the same. So please do not assume that none of us do anything for others just because we can not keep track of who all is in need of aid, outside of our lands and, or, influence.

Any who live in poverty or poor conditions do have my sympathies, but I can not control the conditions of subjects nor the subjects themselves of any lands not my own nor allied with me.
If any do come to Khárûz-Korum or Aeroch Rimtar, I'd be happy to help.
I'm a known Blacksmith and have helped those in need before, and will continue to do so.

An example, if you will.
The Makani had lost their home, yet recently they picked up a smell they recognized as home.
Tryg Strand, Blessed of Theodra, and I, Blessed of Korog, along with several others banded together, using my personal vessel to sail as many Makani as we could gather, towards their home.
We didn't have to, yet we did so because we still remember what we felt when The Undead drove us from our homes.

Please do not judge all Faithful by the actions of a few, the same way we prevented some of those faithful from burning a group of people alive for the assumed heresy of one individual.
Not all Blessed speak for the majority of the Blessed, just as not all people speak for the majority of Altera.

May Korog guide,
Thôrdil Bárúmur

Aeroch Rimtar'd be marked on the map

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Do not fret, for I've just now commissioned someone to put Thôrdil's face on a Twitter message thingymchingy

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Ppl thought I was kidding
I'm part German, I do not make jokes
("Hi part German I'm [name]", Yes yes)

Last edited: