Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Grand Skirmish of Storm's Landing

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*This poster would be hung up in Mockingbay, Sanardu, Storm's Landing, and various other places that Spirit is too lazy to name.*

"A man known as 'Chicken God' is willing to host a melee just in front of the Kraken's Culling. It is free to enter, no fee required. All that must be done is for YOU to sign your name on the parchment below. Each match will be one on one, last one standing wins the prize of 10,000 radiants.

Remember, this is Tommorrow only... don't be late.
The only rule is - Don't kill your opponent."

Time: 3:00 EST
When: 11/25/17 (TOMORROW)
Where: Storm's Landing

OOC:
I'm bored as dong and want to give people a reason to log on tomorrow. Yes, I'll pay the winner in OOC cash- Yes, I know CRP will take a long ass time depending on who I'm dealing with- Yes, I am aware I'm hosting the event as a heretic and consent to literally everything in the book- AND YES, I DID EAT MY VEGGIES.

I'm trusting others that fight one another to be able to calmly discuss things out while they crp, if local or any other chat is clogged up for more than 10 minutes I will force the two to roll for whatever BS they began arguing on in the first place. Thank you.
I would also like to ask that if there's anyone who would like to DM for this event in case things get too rowdy, I'm all ears.

Roster:
(Just throw your characters name in and I'll stick them on the bracket.)
1. Cymic
2. Star
3. Kublai
4. Tirius
5. Juniper

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*Edit*

"And no full fucking plate. First to Yield loses the match."

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Loving this! Kublai'll be there for a sportive match, he's not the best in a ring, but a Dwarf will take an opportunity to have a friendly fight!
EDIT: I love the way you wrote your post. No nonsense straightforward fun times.

Tohm

Lord of Altera
Might be able to go as Tirius. If I do show up I'll probably be late by a little bit.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
REMEMBER THIS IS IN LIKE... 1 HOUR AND 40 MINUTES I THINK

10K IS ON THE LINE. REAL 10K.

THAT'S A LOTTA DAMAGE!