Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] House Varyn Summons Maceo de Courtnay

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Not to push the pun but, Anhald really SUCKS right now.
Anhald isnt a thing anymore. There was a declaration etc recently (Im sure you know since you posted on there, too). Can you tone it down on the mockery/passive aggressiveness and shoving everyone under the 'Anhald' umbrella? It's things like this that make the unending toxicity towards an entire faction a thing. If that wasnt your intent I apologise but it's not coming off very well to me right now.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Anhald isnt a thing anymore. There was a declaration etc recently (Im sure you know since you posted on there, too). Can you tone it down on the mockery/passive aggressiveness and shoving everyone under the 'Anhald' umbrella? It's things like this that make the unending toxicity towards an entire faction a thing. If that wasnt your intent I apologise but it's not coming off very well to me right now.
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I think there was a misunderstanding, however.

That wasn't at all my intent. I just wanted to make a pun about vacuums and sucking. I do understand that Anhald was technically a bunch of different factions, and they all had different qualities/cultures/what have you. I'm sorry if my joke came off in the way that it did- everyone was just making a joke about how a power vacuum where Anhald used to be- so I just wanted to capitalize on it in a goofy manner- not try and push an honest-to-god insult or negativity on it.

Also, if you're referring to my other posts about Anhald devolving into gothic culture- that was also a joke. Since the Anhald factions tended to have a German theme, I just thought it would be funny to reference them as their older, Germanic counterparts, the Goths. I'm truly, truly sorry if you think that I had ill/malicious intent to what I said- again- I was only trying to make light of an otherwise unpleasant situation. I didn't mean for it to affect you or anyone else the way it did.

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry! I think there was a misunderstanding, however.

That wasn't at all my intent. I just wanted to make a pun about vacuums and sucking. I do understand that Anhald was technically a bunch of different factions, and they all had different qualities/cultures/what have you. I'm sorry if my joke came off in the way that it did- everyone was just making a joke about how a power vacuum where Anhald used to be- so I just wanted to capitalize on it in a goofy manner- not try and push an honest-to-god insult or negativity on it.

Also, if you're referring to my other posts about Anhald devolving into gothic culture- that was also a joke. Since the Anhald factions tended to have a German theme, I just thought it would be funny to reference them as their older, Germanic counterparts, the Goths. I'm truly, truly sorry if you think that I had ill/malicious intent to what I said- again- I was only trying to make light of an otherwise unpleasant situation. I didn't mean for it to affect you or anyone else the way it did.
I'm bringing Arthas back to restart Anhald just to spite you.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I'm bringing Arthas back to restart Anhald just to spite you.
You should bring it back, but call it something like: "Arthas-Land". And put up a giant golden statue of Arthas riding a horse. :D

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Cordenth's family crest is a raven so obviously the statue should be Arthas cawing, perched on a treebranch.