Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] King Peter Claims His Rightful Titles

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

King Peter, as is his right as lawful heir of the deceased King Charles, has laid claim to the title of
Empereur du Turia et Arcturus for his family line. Any and all claimants to the imperial title are denounced as pretenders and petty usurpers, and enemies of God.

In a great display of royal generosity, the King has granted greater autonomy to the families of Kincaid and Cottomour as client states of the realm.

Gott mit uns!

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Tfw no purple eyes, a liar and scammer

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Cool to see people claiming titles, I like it!

what's with the german though? It scares me xD

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Arthorius the Unificator, First Empereur and Prince of Lavoyard, shineth down upon thee, Peter, as the new Empereur. Longue vie à ton règne! Longue vie à L'Empire!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Arthorius the Unificator, First Empereur and Prince of Lavoyard, shineth down upon thee, Peter, as the new Empereur. Longue vie à ton règne! Longue vie à L'Empire!
Ain't he dead tho

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Althalos would see this poster and smirk, hatching a plan of harmless jest. He took out his writing stick and would start to scribble some words over the poster.
After he turned to go on his way, a mischievous smile on his face, the poster could still be read with some difficulty, as new wording covered most of it.

"I declare that the owner of Altera's most exquisite pet store, the old man with the grey beard, is the TRUE Empereur du Lavoyard.
All hail the man with the grey beard!"
its not a poster

it's just common knowledge, a herald announces it or something

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
I believe he's only putting out this notice because its something that's already backed to begin with.