Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Nature's Spread (Sept. 10th | 4 PM EST)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
crucifixion or any type of thought or act of harm is forbidden in Shally's eyes, please find another solution. c: Bobert
She tried to kill us- she admitted to it. Every man, woman and child would have been burned for not following some minute rule that no one else follows.

If she comes here everyone in Astrakhan will take it as an insult and as an act of aggression.

She may not be crucified but she'll definitely be killed. Peace for her and anyone else who does that crap is not an option.

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
She tried to kill us- she admitted to it. Every man, woman and child would have been burned for not following some minute rule that no one else follows.

If she comes here everyone in Astrakhan will take it as an insult and as an act of aggression.

She may not be crucified but she'll definitely be killed.
you're taking me seriously, c'mon man

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Either going to bring Violet or Lin.

Depends on who I wanna RP more/if I'm needed over on Karter.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Sounds good. I'll probably still be out when this rolls around- I'll make it if I can, but if not Elz will be there to take care of things!