Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] Seeking Help in the Academy

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Lillium wax seal.png
Lillium is in need of help both to teach and help run the academy at the Ruby Isle. Staff work will be rewarded with housing and the necessities needed to teach and manage around the facilities. Books and tomes are also needed in the grand library of the academy for it's public use.

------------------
Teacher Positions Needed:

-Combat
-Cartography
-Language
-Herbology
-Enchanting
-Alchemy
-Archery
-Taxology
-
Calligraphy

-History
-Social Studies
-Architecture
[May add more]

Staff Work Needed:
-Groundskeep
-Librarian
-Gardener
-Nurse
-Janitorial
[May add more]

Tomes on:
-History
-Cartograogy
-Herbology
-Anatomy
-Culture
-Journals
-Taxonomy
[More may be added]

Michcat

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
*A small notice would be taked down*

"Alanis Faleth would be intrested in teaching elven and Old Forest Elven to those who wish to learn it."

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
*A small notice would be taked down*

"Alanis Faleth would be intrested in teaching elven and Old Forest Elven to those who wish to learn it."
If you mean the old Elnari language, you need to be taught it through RP, first, since it's a legacy language, if not, it's just elven

Hellian

Lord of Altera
Another note would be taked:

"I would be interested in teaching deduction and experimentation in relation to crime (OOC: medieval forensics) starting sometime after the next 5-10 years, when I get too old to run around the continent.

-Argyl Steelscribe"

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Oh, then it's just a localized Elven, not a seperate Forest Elven language
You would really have to speak to Legandary through private message, as I think they wanted to have their own sepertate language, but I won't clutter your thread anymore. c:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Oh! Vela could be a gardener! If you don't mind that she'll try to put flowers everywhere. XD

oveny

Lord of Altera
my question is, do you need to be in a specific nation/ town to apply? as I would happily help teach architecture (especially on forts and castles) as well as if you can join when you are from and currently live in another nation can you do things such as taking students to places they can freely do things (such as in the form of architecture get them to build a house and such in different nations)?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
my question is, do you need to be in a specific nation/ town to apply? as I would happily help teach architecture (especially on forts and castles) as well as if you can join when you are from and currently live in another nation can you do things such as taking students to places they can freely do things (such as in the form of architecture get them to build a house and such in different nations)?
Expeditions are part of the programs, and the academy is fully neutral, meaning it will not discriminate over politics, only be made aware of the politics and culture of their place of origin to hopefully make things comfortable with them.