Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public notice] Seeking information

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Word would spread quickly, through rumors, and various posters put up about Storm's Landing, Mockingbay, Aelmere, Astrakhan, Sanardu, and the Compendium

"I am seeking knowledge on the Gods, specifically of Skraag, but any is appreciated. Look for a brown haired Caparii in the Storm's Landing tavern. Greater things await."

The rest of the poster is unadorned, save for a decorated skull at the bottom.

==============
(Also gonna tag dUMMY , since Skraag and all. I've got plans for an alternate character of mine to get involved and start a cult of Skraag worshippers, if not join one. Do feel free to PM me, or contact me ICly if you want! I also should note, come at this character with anything and everything, though I do reserve the right to refuse consent to death if it's simply unwarranted.)

also tagging this nerd, you know who this is Vincentius

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
On the Aelmere one, Asero draws a curly mustache on the skull.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
In storms landing Skraags name would be crossed out in purple ink
Skraag's name would be highlighted and written once more. The writer seems extremely tentative about this city's poster.

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Also- I should note PM me if you wish to arrange RP, otherwise I've got no idea you're interested!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
The posters are now all ICly up. I request that you return them to me if they are ripped down!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
This is up again. Give me some time to get OOC posters up.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*Gromm would be looking for a brown-haired Caparii at the Tavern next time he goes there.*

*...Though a drink comes first, of course. You do not enter a tavern looking for a brown-haired Caparii all the time. You go to a brothel if you really want to find someone in that way. This situation is entirely situational, I swear!*