Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Public Notice] =Skraag=

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

+-+
Hung under the cover of night in Storm's Landing, on a new day, a poster hung quietly, written in thick ink.

"Let it be knowne upun thyselves, thy Soul Stealer hath shown himself ande lifted thee visiage. Joineth in most holy triumpfh. "
--===--
Skraag‘s Doctrine:
1. Knoweth upun thyself that Deathe is forespoaken Unnecesarie, forespoaken ther is Murdere, for shalt not be prevented. Deathe to being leaveth yet in lonesome, yet Unnecesarie to trifle upun.

2. Knoweth upun thou shalt note oft to not Recoil afore thy Enemie, fore to stand of stronge in strengthe and resulve.

3. Knowthy thyself shalt paye respeicts upun thy Divine Law

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
It's up ICly now. If you take it down, there may be retribution..

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
*The poster has been graffitied on. A dancing skeleton is drawn, with a word bubble: "I'd do a crusade, but I have noBODY to murder innocent people with!"*

(Not torn down btw, it's just written on)

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
*The poster be graffitied on. A dancing skeleton is drawn, with a word bubble: "I'd do a crusade, but I have noBODY to murder innocent people with!"*

(Not torn down btw, it's just written on)
RP all of this out before you post, please and thanks!
Otherwise this is an ooc post.