Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Notice] To Maceo of Courtnay

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
The demand is posted in the usual channels of the world, places so public that another foreign figure tacking up a slip of paper might go unnoticed in the crowd.

'They name you the chosen of God. I name you traitor and deceiver.'

'You are unfit to serve the Lightbringer. You are a gorging leech on the vein of piety. Our faith is not your plaything any longer.'

'In the fashion of the old kingdom, I throw down the gauntlet. Duel me before the sacred birch of Oren and redeem yourself with an honourable death. A final death. '

It is signed 'A Pilgrim.'

On the bottom of the notice is a list of commandments by number. The meaning is vague.
The commandments listed are 2, 5, 6, and 9.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
He is offline for a bit.
there's no time pressure I made sure not to include one because I assume we'd both be busy with work or school

me and brit are friends OOC (or at least I like to think so) and coordination shouldn't be an issue

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I never knew I would find an Ignis fanatic so keen in killing other Ignis fanatics.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I think there is a method to this madness. Fighting fire with fire only creates a bigger fire and a bigger fire means a grander shrine for Ignis.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
I think there is a method to this madness. Fighting fire with fire only creates a bigger fire and a bigger fire means a grander shrine for Ignis.
Sooo if we cover the entirity of Alteria in fire..?

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I wasn't aware the fashion of the old kingdom involved being vague about who is issuing the challenge

Which kingdom are we talking here

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
And something more IC:

*Henri would find one of find one of the announcements and sighs, knowing Maceo might accept this demand by an unknown nobody. However, Maceo is somewhat erratic, Henri can never really know what it is that he desires. He has never heard of this 'Pilgrim' and believes him to be below his notice. Maceo has a duchy to run... he cannot debase himself to the level of accepting any and all challenges to his authority.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I wasn't aware the fashion of the old kingdom involved being vague about who is issuing the challenge

Which kingdom are we talking here
lavoyard

doing the duel in front of the birch (as it fulfills the role of shrine to varyn and is sacred) and issuing a formal challenge follows hero's religious customs lore

Last edited: