Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Poster] Letter of Capture (Finished)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
SSSS.png

"This letter serves as a denouncement to the following peoples of crimes towards the Sangria Regime, and members respectively.
=
One Althalos (Last name, if known), one deceased Jon (Last name, if known), one Moriarty Windsor, one Vaziel Varix, one Spirit Lucas, and one Gabe (Last name, if known).
=
The parties are, in addition, wanted by the Sangria Regime to be brought in for questioning, and possible legal action.
=
Althalos, wanted for premeditation of plans to assault a member of the Regime, 500r.
Jon, wanted for treason, and premeditated assault on multiple members of the Regime, 1000r.
Moriarty, wanted for questioning, exclusively, for premeditated assault against a member of the Regime, 500r.
Vaziel, wanted for premeditated assault on a member of the Regime, 1000r.
Spirit, wanted for premeditation of plans to assault a member of the Regime, 500r.
Gabe, wanted for assault, and premeditated assault against a member of the Regime, 1,500r.
=
If you have detained any person(s) on the list that are wanted for questioning, or you would like to turn yourself over, be clear to post notice to the Tambry guild house of the Sangrian Regime.
=
Cymic Seymour, Master Sangrian"

(OOC: The few are wanted for questioning exclusively, for now, the bounties are IC money, until i actually acquire the monies in OOC radiants.)

The letter would be posted in the following places:
+ Tambry BrianAT16
+ Crossroads
+ Grafjell Estes241 solus
+ Thiil IceandFire
+ Port Silver
+ Reignfall Tempy_

SpiritTheLightning
BoredBrit
ZeroOrgan
Electric
Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Raphael_Payne

Act as your character would, i have auto-consented up to death. Keep in mind, this was supposed to -resolve- the beefy situations our characters has, but do as you would knowing your character was wanted for questioning, however extreme that'd be! :)

Last edited:

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
View attachment 76336

"This letter serves as a denouncement to the following peoples of crimes towards the Sangria Regime, and members respectively.
=
One Althalos (Last name, if known), one deceased Jon (Last name, if known), one Moriarty Windsor, one Vaziel Varix, one Spirit Lucas, and one Gabe (Last name, if known).
=
The parties are, in addition, wanted by the Sangria Regime to be brought in for questioning, and possible legal action.
=
Althalos, wanted for premeditation of plans to assault a member of the Regime, 500r.
Jon, wanted for treason, and premeditated assault on multiple members of the Regime, 1000r.
Moriarty, wanted for questioning, exclusively, for premeditated assault against a member of the Regime, 500r.
Vaziel, wanted for premeditated assault on a member of the Regime, 1000r.
Spirit, wanted for premeditation of plans to assault a member of the Regime, 500r.
Gabe, wanted for assault, and premeditated assault against a member of the Regime, 1,500r.
=
If you have detained any person(s) on the list that are wanted for questioning, or you would like to turn yourself over, be clear to post notice to the Tambry guild house of the Sangrian Regime.
=
Cymic Seymour, Master Sangrian"

(OOC: The few are wanted for questioning exclusively, for now, the bounties are IC money, until i actually acquire the monies in OOC radiants.)

The letter would be posted in the following places:
+ Tambry BrianAT16
+ Crossroads
+ Grafjell Estes241 solus
+ Thiil IceandFire
+ Port Silver
+ Reignfall Tempy_

BoredBrit
ZeroOrgan
Electric
Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Raphael_Payne
Jeroxia Swore and headed back to Helka Taime.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
>Mfw Cymic didn't even denounce them. I figure i'll do it in a seperate post, if at all. I forgot to do the denouncement, so i am going to roll with it.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Do you consent to violence? (< Death ) We are wanted men, there are men who would retaliate and defend themselves.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Uh oh, Jon is wanted and simultaneously dead! Who's going to collect his bounty? ....does it default to me?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Do you consent to violence? (< Death ) We are wanted men, there are men who would retaliate and defend themselves.
You have to ask on-server, when we are role playing. They are wanted for questioning.
Uh oh, Jon is wanted and simultaneously dead! Who's going to collect his bounty? ....does it default to me?
In case he ever came back, although you've told me he's likely not reviving.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
You have to ask on-server, when we are role playing. They are wanted for questioning.

In case he ever came back, although you've told me he's likely not reviving.
"and possible legal action."

not going to trust that, least this character isn't, that's why I'm asking.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
You're 100% in consent town by placing bounties that are unlikely to be claimed in non-violent manner.

Not to any random dude, but definitely the people they're placed on.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
As Rygan said. I've been trying to clear up with a few IG. But if you do not want violence, do not place bounties.

Let's add some more clarification. Death is if it escalates - Which is might do if someone is being captured for whatever reason against their own will. Some might go peacefully but that's not at all the case for everyone since they're bounties on people.
People close to the ones who have bounties have every right to try and keep their friend/loved one/family member safe, and that means anyone actually trying to claim these bounties in the first place are consenting.

If this was supposed to be peaceful, you should place a notice wishing to make an audience, to talk with them. That does not auto-consent to violence. But there's no part of this notice that seems obviously peaceful. Capturing, even if not paid to do so, is consenting. You are taking them against their will.

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
You're 100% in consent town by placing bounties that are unlikely to be claimed in non-violent manner.

Not to any random dude, but definitely the people they're placed on.
v

SpiritTheLightning
BoredBrit
ZeroOrgan
Electric
Hogo-Sha Kitsune
Raphael_Payne

Act as your character would, i have auto-consented up to death. Keep in mind, this was supposed to -resolve- the beefy situations our characters has, but do as you would knowing your character was wanted for questioning, however extreme that'd be! :)

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Also those bounties aren't gonna attract many bounty hunters. You want people found you gotta go 5-10k or more

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
*Nia looks at the message as she goes for a stroll and frowns deeply, shaking her head.* "What has the halfling gotten himself into this time I wonder and where is Cymic? I swear the chaos never ends, maybe I should have just stayed in the hospital."

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
*Nia looks at the message as she goes for a stroll and frowns deeply, shaking her head.* "What has the halfling gotten himself into this time I wonder and where is Cymic? I swear the chaos never ends, maybe I should have just stayed in the hospital."
what an absolute nerd

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Also those bounties aren't gonna attract many bounty hunters. You want people found you gotta go 5-10k or more
Yea, yea, but it isn't high priority as Sangria is going to be going out and attempting to speak to these guys themselves.