Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Public] The Late Night Drink

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover

Amidst the sorrows of death, bloodshed, and bitterness, our bones grow weary.
Let us gather together under joint yearning for tranquility.
At the fall of dusk, we will utilize our ears to garner enlightenment, basking in drink and prayer.

“After the first glass of absinthe you see things as you wish they were. After the second you see them as they are not. Finally you see things as they really are." - Oscar Wilde

What? Iskvandar's going to give a chill sermon and we all get to drink. Absinthe will be prevelant here. Free booze, guys.
Where? The ruins north of Sanardu, the greatest city in the world.
When? TBD
Rating: Moderate. I would rather this be a more chill event, but I won't shut down conflict, so long as it's reasonable and I'm notified ahead of time. :' )

-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Iskvandar.
-Public or Private: Public to all.
-Temples or Shrines Involved: Northern ruin area of Sanardu, if that could be considered a temple.
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: Aye.

Tag List:
Lannis Elz Solus
Then a bunch'a Skraag or Sanardu-relevant folks:
Logan07 Rossu dUMMY Sybbyl
blargtheawesome Smurf Mitch Rygan Joseph12Q Squidziod Niko Ambillis Fronslin ForestRose

I'm probably forgetting people.

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
vin you person you, this is in two days

Last edited by a moderator: