Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public][Violent] Just like the Simulations! (Battlefront 2 - Classic [PC?])

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Community Event where we go have a fun time playing Battlefront 2 (Classic) on the new PC GoG servers. Everybody with a copy is welcome.

Maps will be a mix of ground battle, space battle, and an instance of Mos Eisley Assault.

Currently considering starting this Sunday @~12 EST and playing for an hour or two. A discord setup will be provided in-thread at the chosen time.

Let me know if you're interested or not and whether the time works~

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I'd play but Rygan, Arken and I have had trouble with the servers. I just tried yesterday and couldn't connect. Is stuff working now?
I'm not sure. GoG mentioned they had way more demand than they expected.

We can use Evolve to play over Virtual Lan if the servers don't work? Failing that I might just run a thing of Smash: Melee instead.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I definitely want to try and get battlefront to work in the first place though. Space battles...

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
i'm an idiot, so bear with me.

i assume i can play with my steam copy, can someone just walk me through what the hell i need to do?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
i'm an idiot, so bear with me.

i assume i can play with my steam copy, can someone just walk me through what the hell i need to do?
Just turn it on for starters. We'll see if the proper MP server stuff works. If that fails we may have to finagle things using a program called 'Evolve' which will let us create a VLAN.

GoG Resurrected the servers for the PC edition.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Just turn it on for starters. We'll see if the proper MP server stuff works. If that fails we may have to finagle things using a program called 'Evolve' which will let us create a VLAN.

GoG Resurrected the servers for the PC edition.
i'll try to be there then ( :

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Subsequent hang-out events will include a Smash: Melee tournament and Jojo's Bizarre Drinking Game.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
It doesn't even have the GONK DROID?
Kinda funny- I've actually been watching a playthrough of the campaign because I aint gonna get that game. And just as I opened a new tab and saw this comment of yours. This passed by:
Gonk.PNG