Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

quarantine[Language warning]

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Before I tell you my story, you need to know something, I'm not a hero. I might have superpowers, wich I consider more of a curse.
I might be that guy who does three backflips in a row. I have the looks of a superhero, I'm extremely handsome, but I'm not a hero. I kill whenever I feel like it, and won't help anyone except it can lead to my final goal.
Wich is simply an answer.

Why?

I was never a very remarkable guy, I painted houses, not the most exciting job, isn't it?
Well, someone had to do it.
But my story, started when I got home.
'honey? I'm home..'
There was no answer, it was silent, too silent 'Honey?' I tried again, nothing happened.
'Jess? Jessica, where are you?'
I started to panic, and ran to the kitchen...

Blood.

I looked down, her eyes were wide open.
'Jess? Jess?! Wake up! Come on!'
She didn't respond, I kneeled down, and bow myself over her body, tears streamed down my face.
'Jess..Come on..' I looked down, she was wearing that red top again, and the blue jeans I bought for her birthday, 'Jess..' I kept repeating her name.
'Jess..' I noticed the knife in her stomach and pulled it out.
'Jess..' I closed her eyes as I heard sirenes.
'Jess..I have no time, I need to go.' I stood up, and threw my cellphone against the wall, took my wallet, and some other shit. Stuffing it all in a bag. They broke in the door, I heard screaming, shouting, confusion. I felt pain, sadness, and anger. Who would kill her? Whoever it was, they would like to see me gone, or in jail.
I ran up the stairs, and jumped through the window, and rolled up, just running, and running.
I ran 10 minutes. It felt like an hour.
After climbing and jumping from roof to roof, I finally made it too the bridge, I looked down and saw the E14.
'Jess..' I looked down, her face flashing before my eyes
'Jess..' I climbed on the fence of the bridge.
'Jess..' I spread my arms, and let myself fall down.
'Jess..I'm coming..'

Everything went black.

Third person:
Clarke heard voices, unknown voices, but he couldn't move.

'Doc, don't fuck this one up, it's the third one already' The man had a heavy voice, and a russian accent.
'No worries, sir, this one seems not to react the extra growth cells, but actually accept them.' This man seemed to have a german accent.
'Good, now, wipe his memories, and make him cold' Clarke, from that moment on, knew nothing anymore.

Five years later
Clarke groaned, and opened his eyes weakly.'ok..where am I'
He looked around, and sighed. 'Who am I?' He threw himself off the table and stood wobbly on his feet, images of Jess flashed through his head. Though, he did not know who the girl was, though, felt great sadness, great, and intense pain. That pain made him discover what he was. He crouches, and clutched his stomach, as if he whas shot. Then stretches out, his back slightly curled, suddenly, and more then ten sharp, stonelike, but also flexible tentacles shot out of his torso and back, piercing the garage gate, piercing the wall.
He muttered 'the fuck' and opened the garage gate.
Clarke looked around, he was outside, it was a mess.
'Looks like fucking apocalyps, what the fuck ha-' He was interrupted by some moaning.
Three years earlier, where it all started. Antwerp, 2034, 17:58.
"And we proudly present, our amazing supersoldier, D43m0n 2" Professor Foëgel yelled out, gathering the attention of the journalists, reporters and bypassers. Next to him, was a big glass tank, with a man in it. big letters where painted on the sign ontop of the tank saying 'D43m0n 2'. "This will be our new advanced weapon against the korean threat!" One of the reporter asked the question "And who is this?" The doctor smirked "A man, named Clarke apperantly, though, he did an attempted suicide."
"And do we have his permissions?" She asked another question, doctor Foëgel found this one irritating "Yes, we do" he lied dryly, discarding the criticism. Who cared that that guy didn't gave his permissions, he's in come, and he can avert the nuclear threat."And..What does he do?" A pedestrian asked this, and doctor Foëgel smirked brighter. "I'm glad you're asking sir! This man, is carrier of a mutated gene, like most others, but this one, has a unique one, one wich he can use to control the growth of his hair, nails and other small things."
"So we're having a guy against the koreans, wich can use A-bombs, and the only thing he can do, is grow his hair?" The pedestrian groaned irritated."How long ha"-The man's sentence got broken up by Foëgel."He can do more, now that we've reinforced the growth genes. Ready for a demonstration?"
Foëgel pulled a lever, and the tank went open, first the top triangle went upwards, then, the two remaining sidepieces went sidewards.
Clarke stumbled out.
Another journalist."He seems weak, is this fit to fight?'
Foëgel answered that question like how a predator catches it's prey."Yes, he needs to get used to standing." Clarke stood up, and looked over the crowd. Not aware of his surroundings, he only knew to obey the prof.
"He seems dazed, and confused"
Foëgel replied again, enjoying the attention."He is, he's braindead, we're working on his reactionspeed."
The same pedestrian who got interrupted by Foëgel asked "Wait, so you're saying, the whole fate of Belgium, the netherlands, and France, rests at the shoulders of a man who's braindead?! What kind of scam is this?!" Restless whispers where amongst the people.
Foëgel protected himself, by explaining more about Clarke."He's braindead, yes, but we've modified his brain, and made an AI. An extremely, self-learning, sofisticated AI, planted in his brains. This AI will take control of him during 5-7 years, and learn him everything. He will wake up, in about precisely 3 years from now, but, that doesn't make him useless. The AI is already advancing, and learning. I'll give an exemple." He slapped Clarke, but Clarke did nothing, but just stand there."Now, the AI is progressing, because Clarke's nervesystem sends shocks to his brains. Pain as more simply said, now..." He attempted to slap Clarke again, but the test subject grabbed his hand, not reacting though."D43, at ease." He left the hand, and just stared forward.
"See? And the AI doesn't accept death, it calculates the position of D43, the position of, let's say, a bullet, and will calculate the point of impact. D43 will evade if the bullet will impair, or kill him"
"The AI is also equipped with thermal, and night vision, sensors are planted acrtoss D43's body, so if someone sneaks up to him, he'll notice it."
Everyone was amazed, mouths were open, eyes were big, a noteblock was dropped. Foëgel grinned, and thought 'Got'ya'. Then he went on.
"D43, amready called Daemon by his fellow soldiers, and his trainers, is extremely dangerous with a weapon, thanks to a built in homing system. He's even more dangerous without a weapon. D43, Generate: Sword!" A massive, stone like, with metal around the edges, formed instead of his arm. Amazed gasps here and there, a pen was dropped, then, the lighst flashed, and the tapes rolled.
"This is our hero, he'll defeat, with his fellow soldiers, the korean threat."
Chapter 1: When shit really hits the fan
"Keep running Tess, they're right behind us, come on!"
"I, I can't, leave me!"
"NO! We're getting out of here together."
Lights flakkered, and Tess switched on her flashlight, she whispered to Jeremy 'They're..They're everywhere.." Jeremy was panting, but tried keeping a clear mind."Alright, I distract them, you go for the exit, grab anything you can, anything that seems useful" Tess nodded, and stood up silently."But what about you" I'll be fine sis, I always am." He snorted silently, sounding a bit insulted."Be careful, please."

"I always am Tess."

Jeremy stood up, and grabbed the flashlight, and waved it around, gathering the attention of the undead. Soon enough, the borde turned on Jeremy, and ran behind him, snorting, moaning and groaning. Meanwhile, Tess runs for the exit, shoving some cans in her bag on the way, she would check what was in them later. She saw the light, and ran towards it, untill something blinking caught her glance. "Halleluja..An axe" She muttered, while grabbing it.

The moaning came closer.

"Wait..Where's Jeremy, he must've distracted them-oh..god.."
"Jeremy! Jeremy, please no!" The undead, came closer, attracted to the screaming, hysterical sound, something in Tess' head said she must run, and so she did.

"The fuck?!" Clarke looked around, and saw an undead lying on the floor. moaning, and scratching towards his leg, he took a close look, the thing's face was halfly rotten away, but Clarke felt indifferent, oddly enough. "Those are undead, D43." Clarke heard a female, robotic voice. "Who, where?!" Clarke was confused, pained, irritated. But the voice, the voice was in his head. "I'm SARAI, short for Sequencing Attack and Retaliate Artificial Intelligence."
"And you're in my head? How the fuck did that happen?!" Sarai hissed, and said he needed to be silent."Move, now, we'll talk when you're safe."
"Safe-" He looked around, to the horde, and got pale, whispering fuck."D43, get out of here, now!"
Clarke turned around, and ran.
Clarke kept running, not looking back."Clarke, left, climb!" He turned to the left instinctivly, and looked at the highrise."How can I climb that?!" Sarai hissed again."Not so loud, and I climb, not you." At that, Sarai took control, and jumped on the building, claws slid out his fingers, and Sarai used those as picks to climb. The horde gathered at the highrise, moaning, groaning, stinking, and hungering for Clarke. Sarai kept climbing.
Clarke only could think, but Sarai heard his thoughts."You're a D43m0n unit, the special weapon against the korean threat. You're created by a group of scientists, but then, the Koreans infected us. And doomed the planet." Clarke frowned."And why am I not a zombie?" "You're alive." Clarke frowned even deeper."And what if I die?"
"No such program." Clarke went silent. Meanwhile, Sarai had reached the top of the highrise, and let Clarke in control of his body again. "I hope you know, D43, that you can do everything to help other people."
Clarke snickered."I'm not a damn hero nor do I want to be, what the fuck is my real name?"
"Allow me to check the database, If it is still untouched. Ah, here, I have a match of fingerprints and appearance. You're name would be Clarke Johansson, SOFI number: 58327-5739-5723-459." Clarke sighed "So, Clarke it is?" Then stood up, rolling his shoulders, to jump aside, and feel a bullet razing his shoulder."The fuck?!" "Raiders, jump for cover Clarke."

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Clarke heard the sound of bullets, ticking on the stone, and heard the shots, wich hurted his ears. Sarai was calculating the chances in battle, and the best way to take the targets out."D43, armor plating, sword!" Clarke's arms turned to stone, his face changed, and got coated in the same stone, forming to a helmet with visor, his chest got wider, and spikes came out his shoulders, he jumped out of cover, while still growing the sword, and still growing the legplating.
A bullet hit his stomach, he staggered back from the impact."D43, thicken 2 cm!" The plating got thicker, and he stood up, shrugging of the bullets, shrugging of the pain. One of the raiders yelled both surprised, and repulsed."Holy fuck, Daemon! Run!" One raider kept firing, the rest ran, afraid of Clarke's anger. A bullet hit Clarke through the visor, he stumbled back, and groaned, but then he kept going forward. Another two bullets hit the swordarm, but Clarke jabbed it back forward, impaling the raider. The helmet dissappeared, and Clarke looked down at the raider. Coldly, emptyly. The raider looked up. "Kill me, and every raider will hate you." Clarke grinned "I doubt it, and if they do, bring 'em on." Clarke shook his head."Any lasts words?" The raider spat in his face "Go to hell!" Clarke grinned brighter "Ladies first." He grabbed the gun, and shot the raider through the head. His armor faded, the sword faded, he only had the gun left.
He searched the body for anything useful, and emptied the bag by turning it upside down, he put anything useful left back in the bag, and proceeded on his way, unsure where it would lead.
Chapter 2: The damned
Clarke was asleep, on a bench. Tess reached the top of the highrise wich Clarke cleared out, and noticed him lying down, and grabbed the axe, silently shuffeling towards Clarke, hoping not to be seen.
She reached him, and chopped down on Clarke with the axe.
The axe got stopped in midair, by Clarke, he then punches Tess in the chest, resulting in her, gasping for air on the floor.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
EHEHEHE

-K9

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I have no idea

-K9

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
You'll be surprised..And repulsed..

You know how I can describe gore into the tiniest detail..

But I think my masterwork probably would be balance, or Delta horizon..

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
You'll be surprised..And repulsed..

You know how I can describe gore into the tiniest detail..

But I think my masterwork probably would be balance, or Delta horizon..
It actually already came to my mind to translate these, and go to a publisher, once it's finished..
Though, I think balance would only be fit for that..
Or I would need to change Delta's names..