Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quest for The Crown

The crown of the first king of Altera was found in a burial ruin, which side are you on?

• Total voters

wolfpilot

Loyal Servant of Altera
Day 54
Found a ancient burial ruin, I searched farther into the ruin and found a strange corpse that looked like a Noble from long ago, with a strange enchanted crown, carved on the crown said THE FORBIDDEN CROWN. (Sorry for the capslock if it made you mad) It seemed wrong, but I took the crown and hid it safe in my inn, when I can get The King's attention, I can give him the crown, but I fear a powerful tyrant wannabe will try and steal the crown before I can get it to the King.

Yes, The hidden and forgotten Forbidden Crown, the crown of a Noble, I found it, and plan to give it to the King of Altera, before it falls in the wrong hands.For this RP im going to need 2 sides, the guys who want to give the crown to the king and the guys who want the crown for a different leader they believe in. This will cause a conflict and probably a Civil War, until a side wins, this may be a long RP event.

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
:) Sounds interesting, although First King of Altera is a bit generic; that's like saying the First King of Earth. As far as the lore goes, the denizens of the Northern Kingdoms (or the NK in general) aren't (very) knowledgeable of the rest of the planet, there could be many other civilizations out there, unexplored. Before I continue further, by the king you will give it to (or try give it to), do you mean whoever wins the GoC? Sorry if I sounded a bit negative, just wanted to point that out :p But I have to admit, First King of the Northern Kingdoms sounds rather lame ;)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Utilizing something this heavy requires at least a general knowledge of the Alteran lore and the current politics, as others have stated...

Perchance you could ask someone knowledgeable to teach you? Or, if thats not your sort've route, there are plenty of forum posts and I have often found the Wiki helpful.