Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Quests of Rahm

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello,
I invite you, because I'm planning to have another ongoing event.
However, this one is quite different than all others so far, it requires nothing built, only roleplay.

This is the idea:
My character is in need of certain items (which I already have through survival gaming). These items are scattered through-out Altera.

For instance:
Rahm needs a special gem (since he is a druid, he'll have his reasons). This gem must have been digged out by dwarves, cut by a skillful human and polished by an elf.

I will name an emerald "Rough Uncut Gem". This emerald I will give to the a Dwarf, as if he has always possessed it. The people who are doing the quest will have to talk to Dwarves to see if they got the gem. This will lead them to the right Dwarf and, hopefully, if the person doing the quest acts right, the dwarf will sell / give him the uncut gem.

Now the person must find a skillful crafter that can cut this gem into a shiny one. He has to trade this "Rough uncut gem" To the human , for another named item called "Shiny Gem".

Then he has to go to an elf, to get it polished. If the elf decides to help him, he will trade the "Shiny Gem" for a "Polished Gem". The quest person has to take this gem back to Rahm and then he will receive his reward. (20 rads or something)

He/she will have to do all this through RP and if he acts wrong and the elf doesn't want to help him, he cannot finish the quest. This must help for rp skills as well.

It's not about the reward, it's about the roleplay of course. This will also give everyone the chance to have a reason to talk to a dwarf, to travel to Korog's Standing, to talk in the inn with people to see if anyone knows of a craftsmen village, to talk to an elf and see Tauredal. We will get more immersed with the world we call Altera.

Now, I need people who want to be that one dwarf, elf, human, smith, wizard, etc. You have to keep your current char for this. So if you happen to be dwarf, name Ginnslar and your profession is Forgemaster...
If you want to volunteer, I will need you to reply here, filling out this form:

Character RP name:
Profession:
Race:

I will use the volunteers' forms to make a quest. I will post the quest in another thread and will put your RP names there. So people can ask around for your character in the local inn. It's a pity they already know who to go to, but otherwise it's going to be quite impossible.

If you volunteer: Let the people come to you for the quest. Don't meet at port silver or /spawn if there is no good reason for it. Just do what you normally do, until someone pm's you about the quest, then you can have some fun roleplay :)

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Not sure how people will apply for a wizard considering how the Magi are the only ones who know magic.
This is about the current profession of the character. I'll add that. It must be done by people who just like to help out. They post their current profession of their character and I see what I can do.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
This is a great idea :3 I think the next quests, you shouldn't tell us what to do, so we have to figure it out ourselves :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This is a great idea :3 I think the next quests, you shouldn't tell us what to do, so we have to figure it out ourselves :D
this was only an example quest, I need anyone who wants to be a quest member to sign up and then I will think of something different :)

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
As Felin says : I volunteer ass a tribute! :D

Character RP name: Galim Aeltus
Profession: Postman, Business owner (Alteran Postal Service ^^) and part-time writer :)
Race: Human

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Ooh, sounds fun! I'd be glad to help out, if you can use me.

Character RP name: Jaret Ironbrow
Profession: Soldier, Diplomat, manager of a clan focused on trade
Race: Dwarf

Alexandregd

Legend of Altera
Character RP name: Arthur Dent
Profession: Bard
Race: Human
Mhaahha! You can't use me >:3... or can you? :eek:
This looks amazing by the way.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You can still sign up for this! :)
Also: I will be making the first quest now. If you aren't approached in a conversation, but you did sign up, no worries! You will be part of the second quest :) Why? Because otherwise I play all my cards right away and I can't do this a second time without using the same people again. So I will now create the quest and contact the relevant players later :)

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Character RP name: Lathan Telote (Theres a sign with his name on his front door)
Profession: Wizard Magus
Race: Old

Edit: Human.

Last edited:

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Character RP name: Astrid Red-Walker
Profession: Smith/Blacksmith/Ex-Huntress
Race: Half Human, Half Elf (More Elf like)

Character RP name: Gunnarr Gaelin
Profession: Thief/Assassin/Spy
Race: Half Human, Half Elf (More Elf like, again)

Character RP name: Sigurd Selmon Jr
Profession: Deckhand/Guard
Race: Elf

(I like half breeds don't I...)

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Character RP name: Galantom Frothmeen
Profession: Out-of-work actor and professional public irritator
Race: Halfling