Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raal's Art Thread

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Working on a Krita piece for funsies. I am terrified of the ocean, but in an odd way, it also intrigues me.

[WIP] Progress update 1:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Now that I am back, I will post some pieces from when I was away.

Landscaping Practice

Character Realism Practice - Kit Harrington

I swear I had more, but this is it for now.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Working on transferring this piece to a digital art medium :) My dad and I were playing an HP Lovecraft card game that has different campaign. Enemies you don't defeat in the first game carry on into the next, and we had this frightening cleaver-murdering wolf skull masked cultist coming to kill us. We never defeated him, so he will show up in the next game. I thought a foreboding picture would be appropriate.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
I finished a majority of the grey scale. Honestly, I will probably not color this piece because I am ready to move on. x.x

Also, I cheat with textures besides the guy and the chair. if someone is allowed to submit a toilet to a museum as art, I get to use google for textures.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
5/13/2018 - Update of a Bunch of WIP

I have no new finished pieces but I have a lot to work on. :p

So here's what I got so far (also this is half functioning as my to-do list)

(Because I like to always have one piece for me that I'm working on)
Raalvara Portrait:

Original Sketch. The face is more a place holder since I intended to translate this sketch to a digital medium.

The First Outline Sketch.

Joseph and Eltsir ~ JoeJoe

Original Image -- The Corrections/ Digital sketch has yet to come.

Request: Draw an Eltsir dragging a Wounded Joe. It was from that one event or something an apparently there was a giant wolf that was corrupted and idk what happen but here is a picture.

Otto Stained Glass Tryptic ~ Paint

Retracing lines and replacing the crosses I had beforehand with additional poses. progress is super slow though. Forgive the black square of doom -- Krita just does this.

I think I have other stuff to draw, but that's on the back burner right now.

Coming Up After I do this stuff:
-Cymic's Portrait (I am so sorry I need to rework this entirely.)
-Jaden's Sword

Additionally:

If you would like for me to draw something, I need the practice and will throw it in my queue! Although, I cannot promise that I will get to it :)

Last edited:

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
I did a quick digital charcoal profile practice tonight.

Raalvara Mason

If someone can do hair....help