Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Countess Raalvara Edelmonte, Warrior of Valiant

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend

(art by SIXMOREVODKA)

More Art:

By the wonderful Elz

By Smurf!

Elz!

Art by me! :)

Key Information:
Full Name: Raalvara Edelmonte

Maiden Name: Raalvara Mason

Nicknames: Raal, Vera, Mother, Lady of Blackrush, Herzogin

Race: Human

Social Status: Lady of House Edelmonte, Nobility

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Height: 5'6

Weight: 135

Current Home: Blackrush Crossing
Profession: She is a Warrior, Blessed of Valiant God of Justice and Defense, and Lady of Blackrush Crossing.

Physiology / Gear:

Build: Raalvara is average height with a sturdy build, but is thinner and less muscular than she used to be. A sign of her lack of practice and age.

Hair: Raalvara has long blonde-greyish hair that remains in braids and longer than her shoulders.

Eyes: Round, pale Blue eyes framed by many scars and scratches from her time in the Blight.
Skin: Raalvara has pale skin, deformed in many places by a litter of scars. Among such are wrinkles, telling of her age.

Identifying Marks / Scars:

• Litter of tiny, thin scars and healing scratches around her face and eyes.
  • Several long scars on her right arm.
  • A horizontal scar on her lower right torso.
  • A slash across her face from right chin to left brow.
  • A long upwards scar on her left side of her torso
Weaponry:
  • None at the moment
Gear:
  • The clothes on her back

Qualities & Flaws:

Strengths:
  • Headstrong
  • Confident
  • Brave (Or perhaps Foolhardy)
  • Resourceful
  • Motherly
Weaknesses:
  • Pride
  • Irritable
  • Stubborn
  • Quick to Anger
Fears:
  • Birds
Skills:

• Investigation (Adept): Raalvara has dedicated a lot of time as a Bounty Hunter and as a Warrior tracking people and things down and seeing them brought to justice.
  • Swordplay (Adept): Raalvara is becoming more skilled at swordplay after training daily and often with her husband.
  • Fist-Fighting (Adept): Raalvara is a scrappy fighter. It was something more self-taught, something from days long ago and well practiced now.
  • Sewing/Weaving(Proficient): In her downtime, Raalvara appreciates handiwork in sewing and weaving as they provide useful conclusions.
  • Cooking(Learning...): A skill Raalvara has began to pick up during the Blight as she began to feed a household.
Intelligence: Educated in a house of a scholar. Fairly literate, and enjoys reading and writing.

Languages:
  • Common (Fluent) - Reading, Writing, Speaking
  • Rede (Fluent) - Reading, Speaking

Ethics and Motivations:

Short-Term Goals:
  • Get armor and weapons
  • Catch a Vandal
Long-Term Goals:
  • Help revitalize Blackrush
  • Find her faith once more.
  • Spend time with family
Religion: Very Pious

Blessed of Valiant [
x] - No Tier

Sermons Held:
  • Storm's Landing Cathedral (2)
  • Pilgrimage (1)
  • Blackrush Crossing (1)
Vows:
  1. I am married to James Varyn. No matter the cost or circumstance - I am his and he is mine.
  2. I will follow the tenants of Valiant the best that I can.
  3. I will hold up the name of Justice before my God.
  4. I will protect my River.

Relations:

(Most of these I am resetting while I am coming back so don't take it personally)

Romantic Interests:
  • James Varyn - Husband (TheDeester ): The light of her life was taken from this world. Her guide and moral anchor - the man that kept her on the path of righteousness. People may forget the lengths she went to to bring her husband back from the Blight, and even with a death now that she has witnessed, she is unwilling to part with the man that made her who she is now.
  • James? - Stranger/ Husband (TheDeester ): Raalvara does not consider the man in her husband's body James Varyn. His habits, skills, and preferences are all there, but the very essence that made her husband the man that she loved so dearly is gone. He says he will look for the man that was once her husband out of love for Raalvara, but she believes she'll never really find her husband again.
Relevant Family Members:

• Seraphine Varyn - Firstborn: Raalvara doesn't quite understand Seraphine, but loves her all the same. They are different in nature, and spend their times separately in many cases.
  • Bennett Varyn - Beloved Son: A boy grown regardless of her now a man of his own account. She hopes that she can rekindle the familial bond with him.
  • Ingrid Varyn - Beloved Daughter: Raalvara knows not where Ingrid is in life, but is angered by her mistreatment and seeks to protect her child.
  • Jeor Varyn - Father-in-law (Arken ): It is not often Raalvara meets another of the family that she genuinely enjoys being around. The moment Jeor recognized who Raalvara was, he made it clear that she was like a daughter to him. His great love for family and his willingness to take care of those he loves is an inspiration and a comfort - especially in a time of recent turmoil.
  • Uriel - Raalvara’s ‘adopted’ son (BoredBrit ): It's been a long time. All Raalvara knows now is that she misses the man she raised as one of her own.
Trusted:

• Kitrana Dawnriver - Best friend, Sword-Sister (French Roast ): Raalvara finds comfort in Kitrana more than any other person. Kitrana's care and strength makes Raalvara feel safe and loved and provides her the motivation to lead when it is difficult.
  • Jorvun - Student (GhostKairo123 ): Her son, now gone. Raalvara returned for his sake and means to fix what was broken.
  • Rowley - Student: Raalvara cherishes Rowley even more for being one of the sole remaining students of hers. She holds him most dear in her heart as a part of her own family.
  • Eren Able - Student (DraKonum ): Eren has a special place in Raal's heart though he is missing.
  • Leofaren Venna - Doctor, Good Friend (Shankster ): They do not spend so much time together anymore and Raalvara feels guilt that she only sees her old friend when she or her family is wounded. Leofaren has always been a good friend and has helped her without asking much in return and Raalvara feels greatly indebted.
  • Joseph Seeker - Ranger (JoeJoe ): No matter how far they grow apart, a man she once considered her brother always ends up by her side in the most intense of battles. Wherever their relationship may be, Raalvara feels confident that she can rely on Joseph for aid.
  • Aleksander Kane - Good friend (Solus ): Raal will not forget Aleksander's kind words and actions after the death of her husband. He shows up when Raal needs him most and she admires him for that. She will never forget the sweet and grim poem he spoke as they stood around the corpse of her beloved.
Friendly:
  • Fronslin (Fronslin ): Raalvara respects Fronslin and feels grateful for his willingess to protect her city and the many hours of effort he endured to see it safe. However, there are parts of his past that Raalvara is unsure of and curious about.
Complicated:

Disfavored Individuals:

Hated:

• Oskar: Raalvara is scarred by the past. She will never forget how this man treated her or what he did and there are many nights she wakes up in fear that someone might treat her this way again.
Missed:

Attachments

Last edited: