Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RACrosbie 1.8 RP profile

RACrosbie

Villager
Name: RACrosbie

Nickname/Alias: Mord
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 11st
Hair: Short brown hair, your not able to see it most of the time with his hood up.
Eyes: Light purple eyes, a rare type of eye colour. Making me stand out when i was growing up, not always a good thing to stand out in a small magic fearing village
Skin: strangely pale, always covered by my many layers of clothing.
Identifying Marks: Scar on the right side of my face. an unforchanet incounter with the living dead while i slept behind a sacred pine tree.
Appearance: i can be identified by the clothing i wear, a hooded robe with extravagant silver linings, this cost me more than i would like to admit, but you have to take pride in your appearence otherwise you may as well be living on the steets with the scum that line many of the great cities. I wear a purple belt made from the finests material, this was a gift from one of my many previous lovers that i met within a strange town called Aspendale, but listen to me go on another story for another time. i use to wear plan black pants that couldn't be seen, as they are worn under my robe. so i removed these, as i found them to ristricting, haha now you weren't expecting that much information were you, don't worry i will not describe the felling of freedom to you.
Last but by far the least, i wear a brown leather bad, that i use to store most of my equipment in, you never know when you will come across a rare flower, for example i came across an extreamly rare plant the other day which i have named a daisy.
Strengths:
The most obvious strength that i have is my magical abilities, not because of there strengh but because of peoples fear of magic.
I am not afraid to fight someone or something if i had to and i would do a mosterous amount of damage to them, but i would rather talk to through first. Saying this, it is not that easy to talk to a creeper as it is hissing towards you.
Weaknesses and fears:
I have to strangest fear of large spaces, you can imagen how hard that makes walking nature. A daily issue that i face.
I am afraid of swiches that i have not seen before, but i don't think that i am alone in this, am i?
I have a weakness for cute girls, one bat of their eyes and i would do anything for them, this one time i found myslef closed within a cupboard while her husband just entering the room.
Background:I grew up on a large farm within a small town called Gemdor, this was not the nicest place to live because what people there were, looked to you as a leader, well when i say me i mean my father. When i found i had the ability to conduct magical rituials i was, lets say i was politely asked to leave, with sharp forks. i wondered around, not knowing what to do or even where i would go. i soon found it wise to hide myself from people, the less they knew the better i was treated.
A normal night four years later, after the retreat from my home, i met a man, you could say he was elderly, if 63 is old *smerk*, he taught me how to mix potions and cast curses. Needless to say he left me one night, while i was asleep upon the ground next to a sacred pine tree. that same night i got attacked, this spider came out of no-where, come to think about i bet you it was markus that sent it! I cant believe that he would do that! but again i am moving away from what you asked of me. I wondered for days untill i found a great town called Aspendale, still in its small stages and a warm bed with betty the local barmaid.
Religion and cults: I worship nature and the elements that mold it into the wonderous place that can be seen from out side my window.
Race:
Human
Profession:
Herbalism; most of my curses and other bottled remidies require plants and woods from around the world.
Magic could be classed as one of my proffessions, but i would not call it so. You are born with magical abilites you do not learn them. Even though most people of this age do not agree with such practices, because a few of my kind tried to whipe out entire villages, towns and even great cities, but i can still help people by enpowering them, healing them and even cursing them when they cross me!

RACrosbie

Villager
Why thank you fair madden. Mord at your service!
Blowing things up is a promis I can't make. I have been experimenting with some new magic, but I don't think I have it right yet... And and when my eyebrows grow back I shall continue with my testing, but until then you will not see any explosions in direction.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
I'm glad that we finally have a spell-weaver in Aspendale :)
Our sorry band of people will fare much better with your aid.

RACrosbie

Villager
Why thank you very much, i will use my power in the defence of Aspendale and the protection of its people!
At my comman the dead will rise up and destory all those that challenge us!