Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Rah'Lola DeCronus - Given to Skragg

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Rah'Lola DeCronus The Cultist of mud
Name: Lola DeCronus
Full Titles:
-
Nickname/Alias:

[Picture]:

Clothing:

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Human [Sooleran]
Social Status: Caravan Highborn
Sexuality: Asexual
Height: 5' foot even
Weight: 118 pounds
Date of Birth: Mid winter
Homeland: Travels with the Caravans north of seagate
Current Home: Just left tambry

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: Slender fidgety
Hair: Black and curly
Eyes: Deep grey
Skin: Olive
Identifying Marks: None
Weaponry: None- all was stolen
Prized Possessions: Her ruby necklace, it was one of the only real things her mother gave her.
Hygiene: Always filthy. her footsteps often track mud. Wear old clothes because she can't afford new ones smells offten of sweat, soil, and the road
Voice:low and gravely. Stutters when frazzled

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths: Wise to the ways of people. Excellent liar. Good at minuplation
Fears: Viyara. A strange thing she mentions at times with very little detail
Weaknesses: Cowardly in confrontation. Brave when in danger
Intelligence: Quite high

Languages: Common, Marjash, Lucanford
Profession: Tailor, Horsekeep

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Sulky. Mellow when un excited. When she comes out of her shell she is excitable and over the top, Lola's grin is one of the main things she seemed to have inherited from Bal.
Religion or Cults: worships the panthaion but mutters something many consider heritical
Alignment: Netural evil
Short Term Goals: Find her Grimour. SpartanDory
Long Term Goals: birth a coven to share her burdens, Stand for the truths she was taught by her father.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Anywhere
Pastime: Tending horses, travling, and music
Food: Most foods
Drink: sweet Tea
Colour: Purple
Animal: Dog

Least Favourite...
Place: The north
Pastime: Penance.
Food: Grool
Drink: Alcohol.
Colour: Red
Animal: Cat

Prized Possessions:
BACKSTORY: Born after her father had left, Lola never knew him. She traveled with the Sooleran caravans and was raised mostly by her uncle Alrick, a stern man who always returned with gifts for her. She was raised as a noble lady, being taught proper manners along with horse riding, although she always managed to find a way to make her lessons more fun. Cheeky comebacks and her sneaking out when her teacher's back was turned was not uncommon for the child. Nothing could stop her wondering about her father and finally, Alrick gave in to her persistence, taking her to the Crossroads Inn to search for Balatro.

Wanting to do more than sit around in an inn, Lola managed to sneak away and hunted on her own for her father. Mikael took Lola to Scourge to meet him. She lived with him for a short time, Learning of his history as leader of the Thieves' Guild. Her mind was not changed and When she learned that her uncle brought her to use as bait and try and capture her father she swore to never speak to him again.

It wasn't a few years of time with her father before he was killed. She never knew exactly how tell she started to follow a trail he left for her. She has lived now for 10 years on her own- Wondering altera and settling for a time in the marshes of tamor.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
RELATIONS:
Viyara: Feared. Penance eternal is all I will ever offer. May my actions not spread your Ire.

Balatro "Not a day passes where I forget "

Mikael: Loved: "Mikky is my godfather. the only family I have left"

Grant Anderson: Weary: "You don't know what you've done. He will make things right." I want to be able to trust you. I want to trust /someone/SpartanDory

Geralt: Trusted. Geralt is a kind man. A broken, in pain soul. He has shared his pain and doubt with me and will never know how valuable that is. Zombie3255

Velithae: Admired. Velithae is an elf woman. But I look at her and see who I could have been. Its too late for me, But talking to her makes me feel like… It isn't. I hope my decites haven't made Reconciliation impossible. Aspen

Cheiften Tryg Strand: Mourned. I warned you. your child is lucky where you are not. That which is without life may bask in the after with the gods clear of guilt… Ignorance is innocence. May others learn from your mistake. godfather1

Amberley: Mourned. You suffered for others mistakes. The sorrow that cost your family it's life was your penance to pay for another's reward. Truly this is no greater lesson than the crime of Mortality We are creatures of resistance and you gave in so you are released of guilt upon this your final penance. Bob_the_BuilderPet

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
GOALS - STATUS - THOUGHTS
  • Acquire a fair horse to replace Pete - Seeking desperately - After the darkness that fell on Vinterhaven I don't feel I deserve the road. But it calls and I /will not/ be rooted.
  • Remove all trace of Viyara from this world - Endless - There are things we are not meant to know. My father taught me the power of secrets and I will use it for righteousness.
  • Join a Caravan - Current - Jariet (BoredBrit ) will lead me home. I have seen it in the omens.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Lola has died.

Her mind to addled by magic to have final thoughts she commited her soul to Skragg as a sacrifice.