Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raiuch's Application [Accepted - Jinny]

Raiuch

Lord of Altera

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Raiuch

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
England.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
The prior is using making a conscious decision for your character using information you've gathered outside of role-play, therefore making a decision and justifying that decision entirely based of a series of information your character should be unaware of. Power-gaming is in the most basic terms, forcing an outcome onto another player. Examples being, emoting your character 'knocks someone out in a single hit', or 'stabs Joe in the stomach and cuts him open', without giving your counter-part in RP to respond and have their character act on your role-play.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Raal

8. Tell us about yourself!
Been a pretty competitive person almost my entire life. Competed in sports across my country and loved the outdoors, though storytelling and world building are also another huge fascination of mine. It initially stemmed from my love of D&D, but has now spread to various role-play mediums.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Not much of the artistic type.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Word of mouth. Been in the Minecraft RP scene a few years and heard the name thrown around, so now that I'm wanting to RP again I thought I'd give it a try.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Drens Lendall

Character Age:

Character Race:
Moor Elf

Appearance:
The slender figure peaks just over six foot in height, his elongated form is shrouded in a series of vibrant purple robes that trail to his ankles. His skin shaded a lighter grey, which contrasts greatly to the hazel, almost bronze eyes that bless the Elf with his sight. The top of his head is covered with a windswept lot of black hair, somewhat brushed to one side. His ears poke up between his hair beside a purple nightcap that the Elf sports, covering most of the shaggy assortment of hair and loosely worn between his ears.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

)

Written Test!

The boredom clearly became present on the young Elf's face, his eyelids softly falling shut before a short intake of breath, gasping as his head snapped upwards and eyes wide open. "Awake!" The elderly tutor remarked, his tone unamused as he leant the cane he bared within his right hand against the wall, having previously cracked it against the ground a moment prior. Now conscious, Drens cast his gaze amongst the few students gathered around the small interior of the room, a dim light cast upon the area by a single torch set to one side. The moonlit sky above provided a brief light, peaking between the canopy of the forest. Silence was present amongst the landscape, with the exception of a few voices in the distance, coupled by the sharp breeze and long distant pops of bubbling molten beyond the forrest exterior. The elder, seemingly leading this seminar continued on. "For war approaches, distant from our lands but a conscious..." The voice faded out, as did Drens' interest in the topic, his gaze drifting upwards towards what little of the nights sky he could see through the window, having been obscured by the treetops overhead. Like many times before, the intrigue and wonder of what lied beyond the flora littered wasteland he had known to call home throbbed in his mind like a newly cut wound. Tales of new cities and cultures rising up amongst the realm, stories of warriors and heroes that slew magnificent beasts, not like the latter was anything up his alley anyway. However, the curiosity of life outside of what he knew was tugging him towards it, pulling at the strands of his clothes as it drew him closer. "Right," Drens proclaimed, placing his palms flat against the tabletop before him as he pushed himself to stand. "Apologies sir, and my sincerest ones at that." Brushing down his robe, he anchored an arm across his stomach, falling into a bow to those present. "But I simply cannot remain here much longer, my skin is becoming awfully dry and I hear there are creams out there to solve that, therefore I bid you farewell Elder." The latter sentence was directed towards his tutor, greeting the now baffled man with a wide grin, before he paced from within the room. It was here that the young Elf's curiosity became a desire, and his heart was set on seeking that outside of what he knew, whilst Storm's Landing and the continent surrounding would be parchment for which this new chapter was written.

[Sorry if this isn't what you were going for, just I always feel revealing a 'backstory' in an application can sometimes ruin the depth of the character, so I hope this is okay.]

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hello. The application is looking good. Though the only problem I see is with your moors eyes. They're a little on the orange side, so if you could use only purple, black, or brown eyes we'd be all set!

Raiuch

Lord of Altera
Hello. The application is looking good. Though the only problem I see is with your moors eyes. They're a little on the orange side, so if you could use only purple, black, or brown eyes we'd be all set!
Oh, sure.They're really light brown, but I can alter it to make it look more like that, thats fine. I hope you can trust me in saying that I will because the effort of changing the picture seems far too much.

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.