Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Random Region Events

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend

In the interest of further integrating the lore that is otherwise unreachable by people not on the staff team and making it a more tangible part of the world, there has been a decision to make random events more common and widespread than just in Storm's Landing. This is also to try and promote rp, even if it's just in other regions.
If you sign up here, your region will receive random events when there are people actively rping there. While I realize this isn't the best for getting rid of the clique problem, the intent behind this is to make the lore more tangible in the world. The bigger the grouping of people, the more likely your region will host a random event. If someone is doing solo-rp at the same time there are 4 or 5 people in a different region, it's more likely that the group will be getting the random event.
Consent level will measure out what your events will be, as if someone has a peaceful region they will not get some of the bigger, badder beasties. Please keep in mind that event consent ratings > region consent ratings when signing up.
This will be limited based on available volunteer DMs. In the future there will be opportunities for players if this picks up in the form of assisting the DM with encounters.

Region:
Region owner(s):
Consent Level for Events:
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.):

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Regions that are signed up for this:

Region: Oasis
Region owner(s): CloakedReaper
Consent Level for Events: Violent
Type of event preferred: Higher or lower fantasy, both are fine with me, although I would prefer violent events.

Region: Palmwood
Region owner(s): Me
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): I prefer less violent things since the people who RP at Palmwood are rarely equipped to deal with violence. I don't care about the fantasy content.

Region: Silvers Pyre
Region owner: Raphael_Payne
Consent Level for Events: Moderate/Violent
Type of event preferred: Higher fantasy content. Kinda less violent as that causes more stress than anything. Likely small groups and such.

Region: Arget Isles
Region owner(s): Me, Immerael
Consent Level for Events: Peaceful
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): High fantasy is always fun but I’m down for all kinds of random events.

Region: Mockingbay
Consent Level for Events: Peaceful/Moderate
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): High fantasy, preferably less violent

Region: Rahm's Labyrinth
Consent Level for Events: all of the levels
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): all of the types

Region: Crow's Perch
Region owner(s): SirNicholas14
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): Any level of fantasy. I prefer less violent due to the town being small and not having many people in it to defend against something bigger.

Region: Cherry Valley
Region owner: StarWillow2000
Consent Level for Events : peaceful/moderate
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): More fantasy, less violent.. I don't mind some violence though.

Region: Compendium
Region owner(s): Elz NIAH
Consent Level for Events: Moderate
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): Throw anything at us so long as it's not book/artifact theft. I am not spending my time cataloging 500 books for nothing.

Region: Astrum Island
Region owner(s): Icanra
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.):
Higher Fantasy, Less Violent

Region: Haven
Region owner(s): Luam and BoredBrit
Type of event preferred: Any level of violence and high fantasy.

Region: Sanardu
Region owner(s): Elz, Blarg
Folks don't like getting murdered easy but I'm sure they're game for anything. More fantasy. More drama. More things. Nice.

Last edited:

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Region: Oasis
Region owner(s): CloakedReaper
Type of event preferred: Higher or lower fantasy, both are fine with me, although I would prefer violent events.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Region: Palmwood
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): I prefer less violent things since the people who RP at Palmwood are rarely equipped to deal with violence. I don't care about the fantasy content.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Region: Silvers Pyre
Region owner: Raphael_Payne
Type of event preferred: Higher fantasy content. Kinda less violent as that causes more stress than anything. Likely small groups and such.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Region: Arget Isles
Region owner(s): Me, Immerael
Consent Level for Events: Peaceful
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): High fantasy is always fun but I’m down for all kinds of random events. :heart:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Region: Mockingbay
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): High fantasy, preferably less violent

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If people are still using the old Burglarshire / Rahm's Labyrinth region, let them have some events :)

Region: Rahm's Labyrinth
Consent Level for Events: all of the levels
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): all of the types

:heart: awesome!

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Region: Crow's Perch
Region owner(s): SirNicholas14
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): Any level of fantasy. I prefer less violent due to the town being small and not having many people in it to defend against something bigger.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
Region: Astrum Island
Region owner(s): Icanra
Higher Fantasy, Less Violent

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I forgot to fill this out oops. :)

Region: Compendium
Region owner(s): Elz NIAH
Consent Level for Events
: Moderate
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.
): Throw anything at us so long as it's not book/artifact theft. I am not spending my time cataloging 500 books for nothing.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Kamaoe we can shelf the "Super Cool Once-In-A-Lifetime Book-Stealing Dragon" idea :(
I'm sorry we failed you Solus

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera
Region: Cherry Valley
Region owner: StarWillow2000
Consent Level for Events : peaceful/moderate
Type of event preferred (higher fantasy, lower fantasy, more violent, less violent, ect.): More fantasy, less violent.. I don't mind some violence though.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Region: Haven
Region owner(s): Luam and BoredBrit
Type of event preferred: Any level of violence and high fantasy.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Region: Sanardu
Region owner(s):
Elz, Blarg
Consent Level for Events:
Violent

Folks don't like getting murdered easy but I'm sure they're game for anything. More fantasy. More drama. More things. Nice.