Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Raphael Payne and his Ban Appeal [Unbanned - Paint]

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Hello Staff, Community, Friends, and other peoples. This is my ban appeal.

Today I come with a heavy heart in the attempt to humbly beg that my ban is lifted, for in my absence I've grown not only as a person, but a better RPer, I've seen what I was and no longer see myself in that light anymore. I've seen how things work and they all come together now in roleplay, where I feel that most will not agree with how I've changed I can humbly assure you that I have, I'm sorry for my actions regarding meta, and powergaming, as they're both wrong in all extents and have deeply tried my hardest to stop all of that, and I see through myself that it is no longer a problem for myself anymore.

That I also apologize heavily to those I affected when I performed those atrocities in which I do now soully see were the problem.

If I may once again, humbly ask that my appeal is lifted, so that you all may see that I'm truly a different person not only in roleplay, but in the out of character world that we see eachother in. Thank you.

Best Regards,
-Payne.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
This has been seen, We will discuss the matter and then get back to you as soon as possible.

Warm Regards;
-Paint

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Good Evening Raphael;

The Staff team and I have gone over your ban and decided to unban your minecraft account and allow you to rejoin HollowWorld. However, I must remind you to go over the rules of the server once more before rejoining, and ask you act within the King’s Law at all times.

I hope you enjoy your time back on the server, and I wish you all of the best.

Warm Regards;
-Paint