raphael's drawing area [possible pg18+]

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
very good! thankyou >: )
I don't actually remember if I paid up yet but I'll do that when I'm in game next :cool:

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Auriel_
Auriel_
Mystic
I drift about every now and again, art is a bit of a solace point during life. Got into drawing expressive works, idk.
Anyway, hope you folks are doing alright. *shrug* I apologize for any zweihanders harmed in this.

semi nsfw inbound yo

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Auriel_
Auriel_
Mystic
A bit after a recent vehicular accident, I haven't been able to draw much at all seeing as it's taken a bit of a toll on coordination. Shakey-fingers, stuff like that. However; this one came out pretty damn well, and I'm proud of ir to an extent. even if it's really not my best work.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
A bit after a recent vehicular accident, I haven't been able to draw much at all seeing as it's taken a bit of a toll on coordination. Shakey-fingers, stuff like that. However; this one came out pretty damn well, and I'm proud of ir to an extent. even if it's really not my best work.

Hope you recover soon, make sure take it easy on your injured ligaments. Good artwork, in any case, iy is testament to your determination.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
LegendMystic

Hey, thats pretty good.

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Auriel_
Auriel_
Mystic
right
don't visit too often but here you folks go.
did this based off an older drawing and some inspiration idk what I even do these days.
discord:
Lothryc (Raphael)#2014

peace.

Raphael Payne

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Auriel_
Auriel_
Mystic

alright so idk y but I post all of my art here nowadays
this was a mixture of boredom and inspiration drawn from a recent dream blah-blah idk bro