Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rath The Assassin's Application [Declined - Niko]

About Me!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
xToxicKyrn_
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
Israel
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming Is When You Take Something Said to You In OOC and use it in IC, For Example If i tell someone my Name is Rath in OOC and they would call "Rath" In IC, You would have to Ask me in IC To Learn My Name or stuff about me, Now to Powergaming, Powergaming is Forcing An Action on Someone, For Example /me Slice's you in half, I Can't Just Instantly Slice someone in Half, They May Have a Weapon to Parry it or HEAVY Armor That will only be Cut.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Paint (Shadowadmin, DougDimmmadome)
8. Tell us about yourself!
I Like Playing video Games, Act, Draw, And more Stuff concerning the Art (Mostly Writing), I Like Pop Music, Mostly Nightcore, I Play Other Games Like Cubic Castles, Cube World, Team Fortress 1/2, Marvel Heroes Omega, DC Online Universe, Overwatch, Paladins, Gigantics (I Think that's how it's spelled) Ect. I Really Love Computers and Currently Learning How to Develop Games, I May be 18 but i'm not the Most Mature Person, But I'm Very Capable of Changing My Personalty for the Roleplay.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I'm Currently Working on my First Story, I have never Written A Whole Story Before that, Maybe Some Poems, And Riddles but i don't like showing them to the Public, Sorry.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I Like Roleplaying Very Much, And i noticed there aren't many servers That Offer a Medieval Roleplay so i went Looking, I Found Some But i didn't Really Like the Community There, Until i found HollowWorld On the Internet.

About my Character!

Character Name:
Rath
Character Age:
Is Unknown Allowed? If Not 29
Character Race:
A Moor Elf
Appearance:
Skin Color: Dark Gray
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Dark Gray
Clothes: Seen In Picture Of the Skin
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
-Attached-

Written Test!
Rath Has suffered A Lot, He cares For No one, A Loner. his Family was killed when he was a New born Baby, and he was Raised By an Assassin, The one to Kill His Parents, He has Hate for the World, His Heart is Colder then Ice, Harder then Stone He is A Void, No Connections no Beloved People. Rath Decided To Become A Vigilante He is Now a Newbie on His Way to Learn Skills, Learn How Disappear, How to Dodge, But No one Knows What will Happen On His Crusade, He could Create Friends, Meet New People Learn new Ways to Help Others, Find Love, Become A New Person, Maybe Even Just Maybe He Could Be Happy With his Life, But Right now, Rath Has NO Skills, He Barley Knows how to Disappear, And More Importantly How to Fight so He Could be able to Defend the Poor. Rath's Past Is Full Of Tragedies, Failures, Deaths, And Horror. Will he Be able to change And Face His Fears, Face His Tragedies And Horrors in his Life.

Rath Is Poor, And Because Of that all he could offer for a Weapon is a Mere Iron Sword, a Fishing Rode to get Food, Some Emeralds And A Few More Items.

Rath Is not a Child, And he is Very Serious He Has No Humor and Not the Be Laughed With, He is Angered Easily And Has No Restrain, He Will Harm People Without Any Problem, But only If Needed, He is Well aware that He Has No Skills, but Would Like to use a Bow and Arrow. His Sight Is Sharp And Quick Meaning he Could Dodge Things Coming at Him In a Fast Pace. He is a Fast Runner, And Have Little Skills In Fighting but Not Enough At all to fight the Dangers Of the "Streets" He Is Not Planning to Harm Anyone, He wants to solve Things With His Mind, But he WILL Use Power if He Is Threatened.

Rath Is Not one to Befriend, He is Hardly Touched By Anyone, And Is Dark and Cold, He ALWAYS Wear's a Hood to hide His Face Because He Doesn't Want to Be Compromised, But If he Would Be Compromised It wont Be of Any Danger to Him as he has no one to Protect, Or no one associated With Him.. For Now. He Is Very Protective Of Himself, And He Calls Himself "Darkness"

Attachments

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Hello, thank you for taking the time to apply to Hollowworld, there are just a few things that need looking over in your application:

-First, in your character description you must list your character's height and weight.

-In your written test, please try to avoid story elements such as "His parents died when he was young." or "He was raised by an assassin" or any other dark and edgy elements. These are seen as cliches on Hollowworld and we would like to see the incorporation of more normal story elements.

-Lastly, your capitalization is quite frequent throughout your application. You only need to capitalize the first word of every sentence and if you type your character's or someone else's name.

Again, thank you for taking the time and effort to submit an application to Hollowworld, I look forward to reviewing the changes you make!

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
"I'm sorry, but your application has failed to meet the criteria listed in the application template and has been declined. Please carefully read and follow all the instructions to pass the application test."

This application has been declined due to inactivity. Feel free to apply again whenever you wish.