Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ravens107 Character Description

Ravens107

Villager
Nickname/Alias:Raven

Race:White
Height:6"3
Weight:200
Hair:Black
Eyes:red
Skin:Caucasian
Identifying Marks:none
Appearance:Red and Black Knight

It was a bright morning in the month of fall, when I awoke to the sound of my parents fighting. My parents fought on a regular basis, but there was nothing I was able to do about it. Everytime i would try and get them to stop i was beaten so i knew better than to get in there way.

One morning was rather unusual my parents were actually not fighting and constantly assailing each other. So like every normal day I went down into my kitchen only to find the moment that would change the course of my life. My mother was dead, laying on the floor pale and white white blood covering her tender body. My eyes started to tear and and i couldn't help my self from bursting into tears and crying. That was the moment in my life i felt beguiled and alone. For some unusual reason on the counter was a purple raven staring me dead in the eye with its big eyes.

I knew from then on it was up to me to survive, and i had no choice but to fend for myself, but wherever i went i was followed by this purple raven there was no escaping it it almost drove me insane. It was later that day that i found out the reason why that raven was following me. While in the forest i was being followed by a pirate the most vicious and ruthless people alive. The pirate charged toward me like a raging bull and all i could do was stick out my hands, but at that very moment the pirate went flying backward into a tree and was knocked unconscious and I looked at the raven and it did something rather unusual it winked at me as if it knew what was going to happen.

From that point on i Realized I am The Raven wizard!