Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RavenSGHatter23's Application [Accepted - Jase]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
RavenSGHatter23

2. How old are you?
I am 16!

3. What country are you from?
The United States.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes I have!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the use of OOC information to make your character act a certain way, and Powergaming is using roleplay to make other players do things without consent.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No of course not!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase, Niko

8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm pretty much the normal gamer girl teenager, but gaming is only one of my many hobbies! I do also find enjoyment in drawing, music, writing, and voice acting. I have played piano for about eight years, and I have played clarinet for about five years. I do play sports such as tennis and Marching band (Yes marching band is a sport, and I will not accept anything less then that!). I am a pretty open person about my self, and I would like to believe I am also pretty friendly. I love being around great people, and I love talking to people who don't always agree with me.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don't have any that I can post as of now, but if your interested I would be more then willing to send some to you!
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was not referred. I found this server online while I was looking for a roleplay server.

Character Name:
Jasmine Ryia

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
My character has light brown hair with green eyes. Her skin is very clear and tan, and she also has a small scar lining her jaw. Her eyesight isn't the best in the world, but she chooses not to wear glasses since she feels like she doesn't need them. She is a height of 5 foot 7 inches, and she weighs around 135 pounds. She wears a lot of leather with the occasional fur during the winter.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I don't have a picture, but hopefully in the future I will have a sketch for you!

Written Test!

Looking upon the setting sun of Altera I couldn't help but feel the unsettled world finally settle into their slumber. The peace and serenity of the world at night calm me in a way that awakens the childish spirit resting in me. I couldn't help but smile at the land as the native night creatures start to awaken from their day of rest. The woods of the land come to life at night, and some how I do too. I find peace in talking to the birds and trees about my daily issues at night when the forest is most alive. Nature in my eye's is beautiful, as it is to most of my people, but I personally think I appreciate the land more even during this time of uneasiness. The world works in cycles, and usually the changing of these cycles have an affect on her people.

The bairn earth beneath my feet send a wave of energy through me. I close my eyes and think of how the world must be cleaning herself of the evil that has fallen onto her surface. Sometimes I wish people could understand the earth better. I take a deep breath and open my eye's, looking ahead of me I take a step towards the tree I call my home. Instead of walking in I instead take a step towards the trunk. I take a seat on the ground below me as my hair falls behind my shoulders. I sigh as I begin to think of all the things rushing inside my mind. I talk to this tree every night, and sometimes I will have my breakfast out here with her. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do wish for a more interesting relation other then my tree, but my close connections with the earth is enough for me. I'm pretty young for my race and all of that, but I still feel like my younger self. I feel like there is still so much more out there for me to explore then just my tree.

These thoughts rush in my head as I get up and walk over to the door into my home. I prepare myself for the next morning as I replace my normal clothing for my night gown. Looking towards my bed I take a step in that direction walking over to the neatly made up bed. I lay down in my bed as I look around the room at my accomplishments. I pride myself on this home I have made for myself, and if anything was to threaten it I would gladly do everything I can to protect it. This land has grown much more dangerous, but I have faith in the Earth that she will rid herself of her evils. I fall asleep soon after all of these thoughts, and escape into the world of dreams.

I soon awaken from my sleep, and I hop from my bed. I make the bed then make my way towards my dresser to pick out my outfit for the day. The usual leather vest and black jeans with a white t-shirt make it's way onto my body. I put my long brown hair into a braid, and make my way to the kitchen to make my normal breakfast of a fruit salad. I smile as I think about the new day that has graced us. It's bright and clear outside and the sun is smiling down upon the lands as he normal does. I look out onto the world and prepare myself for what awaits me.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Alters awaits . . .

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey RavenSGHatter23 ! Thank you for applying to Hollowworld, however, unfortunately, there is one tiny thing which I am going to have to address before we can continue --
  • Your metagaming definition is on track, but not quite right. You can find the definition here -- [-Click me!-].
Let me know when you have made your edits by replying to this thread, and I will get back to you as quickly as I can.

Last edited:
Metagaming is taking information you know as a player( Information learned though OOC), and applying it to your character in game. An example of this would be per-say you learn about something through a thread on this website, then you take that information you have learned to place yourself at the event that your character in game shouldn't know about without having roleplayed it yourself.

Thank you for taking the time to correct me on that! I know you must be pretty busy running the server. I hope that is more on point with what your looking for. I'm not the best at defining things if you can't tell.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.