Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rawkiller12 re-application [Approved- solus]

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
Rawkiller12

2) How old are you?
3) Where are you?
United States of America

4) Have you read our guides yet?
yes

5) Introduce yourself!
Twenty four years of age working security part time as well as doing college,Been gone for awhile in this past busy year with real life and new work offered. I do national guard every month two weeks a year and I am about to receive my promotion within the next year.Been role playing and doing games for most my life mostly from dungeons and dragons to mmorpg's.

Talking about yourself isn't always easy and we understand that. We would like this section to be a minimum of 5 sentencesbut if you want to talk for longer then please go ahead! Please don't fill this answer with things about Minecraft, as that tells us nothing about who you are as a person.

6) Got any examples of your work?

Role Play story unfolding in Archage.
http://archeageroleplay.com/forum_threads/2060393

I'll have to dig it up but did some Media Work in running a department for another server for a stint for some income managing thier wiki,creating videos running a team of artists keeping their media pages updated ect ii have the video if you would like to see it let me know as i dont want to advertise anything.

Are you a builder? Are you an artist? Do you love to write? If you have a talent then we'd love to see it. Please use the "upload a file" button or provide us with a link to your work so we can take a look.
This is an optional section, if you don't have anything to show us then don't panic!

Everyone is good at different things and we hope we can encourage you to create new things and find new skills while you're with us. We are not a creative server, there's no penalty if you don't want to build. However, HollowWorld is always looking for good builders to help with on-going projects and add their own ideas to our growing community.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
HollowWorld is explorable before applying for whitelist, have you seen some of the towns; did any places leave a good impression? Tell us a bit about your exploration!

Been to most places in the realm fromt he frozen north to the capital.

8) Referrer: (Optional)
List a minecraft username if someone has referred you to HollowWorld and they may get a reward.

some poeple i remmber that i always enjoyed rp with was Michcat, cherry,Mega and many others why i chose to come back now things are settiling down.

*** We'd like to remind all players that the use of xraying, xray texture packs and mods to locate ores are banishable offenses. We have a dedicated team supervising our logs and once caught using any of the above your account will be banned from the server. (you can delete this bit from your application)***

----

About your character
Name
:

Eimar Chisholm

Race:Elf

Appearance:

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:He has a medium athletic build that he tries to keep.
Hair:
dark obsidian about shoulder length that he keeps in a pony tail
Eyes: Dark forest green
Skin: not overly tanned but hast a noticeable hue to it.
Identifying Marks: On his left wrist is scars due to years of using a bow and the string not hitting the wrist guard.
Appearance:He walks with a quiet and humble demeanor always wearing a hood pulled up over his head to help hide his elven heritage as he is ashamed of it. He also wears a red mask that covers his nose and face to help hide his features as hes not to trusting of strangers. He carries a recurve Kestrel Horsebow upon his back as well as a short sword on his left hip and a small hunting dagger upon the small of his back.
Clothing:He wears mostly leather armor died in forest colors to help him while he is scouting lined with fur to help protect him from the cold climate he lives in. As well as a black hood with red cloth mask he wears.

---

The test
The winds whipped around as snow fell around him a fierce blizzard had blown in as dusk had settled in. His horse hove struck the ground in impatience as a stream of breath billowed out from its nostrils in a rolling cloud. Eimar smiled from underneath his hood and patted the side of his neck lightly calming him down.

"Easy girl we will be along soon enough"He said lightly and with a low tone as he gently urged him forward. It had been a hard time on Eimar and his past still haunted him the disappearance of the two children he though of his own.

"Alasdar,Zoey my you rest in peace"he spoke the mere mention of their names wrenched his heart as he fought the urge masking his pain. He had retreated to the northern cold lands he enjoyed himself so much. Keeping to himself for most parts living in seclusion and peace as he worked out threw the most troubling time of his life. He knew he could not be of any service in the state he was to the Jarl and she deserved nothing but the best in those that served her.

"Come on girl its time we headed home" He squeezed his heels more into the horse's flanks urging her faster letting her run free and true across the open tundra plains. In the distance stood the city that marked light,hope and civilization in these lands the city of Storm hold. As he grew closer he felt a sense of renewed purpose in his life his soul finaly coming to peace and terms with everything.

He slowly rode up the path to the docks some hours later seeing the bustle of people coming in going he was glad. To see the city still thriving and blooming like it was when he had first left, it had grown up so much like watching a child come into its own. From a simple collection of tents and how he had met the young fiery child so determined. To a thriving town with walls and filled with children as he rode further into town he came upon some of the tents that still stood. He smiled to himself softly remembering them when there was nothing else.

“So much has changed hasn’t it girl”he spoke softly to his horse as his emerald green eyes moved looking up at the castle. He smirked it seemed the young lass had finally built herself a home fitting her station. He gently urged his horse to head towards it to see if he could gain an audience it had been a long time since he had last seen her or anyone of the north

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The appearance of the Elf is very detailed, but I recommend he not carry too many things as leather armor lined with fur on top of a short sword, dagger and a bow could greatly weigh anyone down. On top of all of that, he wears a mask that could cloud his view. If the character does plan to carry all of that, be sure to gradually portray him gaining/learning how to balance the weight and strength. Otherwise, looks excellent.

--

Congratulations-

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Rules for Roleplay
How to use the forum
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.