Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Re-enabling Shopkeepers, new Auction House

So uh, quick question. Where do we buy spawn villager eggs, and how much do they cost?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Tiberione is it possible to make the list of recently sold items longer? Or with a command like /ah sold list so you can see exactly what you sold and for what price? Now when I log in I miss most of my sales and cannot keep an accurate log

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Tiberione is it possible to make the list of recently sold items longer? Or with a command like /ah sold list so you can see exactly what you sold and for what price? Now when I log in I miss most of my sales and cannot keep an accurate log
Should I stop buying? XD

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The Auction House was one of those things that I initially thought "eh, okay" to.

Then I used it.

Now I'm poor because I keep buying booze and heads.

D

Dark Auras

I'm glad to see people getting use out of it!
Unfortunately we're limited by plugin functionality on this front.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Should I stop buying? XD
Noooooo haha

I'm glad to see people getting use out of it!

Unfortunately we're limited by plugin functionality on this front.
Okay thanks, was just wondering. I'm making a living from that AH and I love it. I spend hours on end getting resources now and making loads of money to use to pay people for questing so they can use it for whatever they want, without having to gather resources to get rich; they just RP. It's amazing, thank you so much Tib!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Tiberione
After some tests with it I kindly request of dropping the fee by 5% (i.e. to 10%) 15% is imho just a tag too steep compared to when I sell it stuff normally. Its also money I have to add to the Ah prices if I still want to make some...
10% is imho still enough to server the fee's purpose, while not being too steep on the sellers.