Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Re-Whitelist Application FlyingDingo78900 [Accepted - Jase]

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
1. What is your Minecraft username?
FlyingDingo78900

2. How old are you?
20- about to be 21

3. What country are you from?
US

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming- using OC information your character wouldnt know ICly for an advantage
Powergaming- There are many ways to Powergame like being untouchable in a fight or sending responses too quickly so the other person cannot respond.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase

8. Tell us about yourself!
Just someone who is looking for something to do in their free time. I am a mod and lore writer for a group called WhistlerCrest and am working on my own servers for a couple of games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Yes, I have a few postings on the forums!

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I mean, FoxTrek_64 recomended at first but MooBot made me want to come back

About Your Character!
I got a few old characters and such from on here but playing Theodosia Engem is my main plan. https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/theodosia-engem.43764/#post-749673

Character Name:

Theodosia Engem

Character Age:
Character Race:
Caparii

Appearance:
Brown hair, antlers, Green Engem tattoos. More is seen on the profile up above

Written Test!

"I'm young, not that young but I'd like to say I am. I have a lot to my past, some I do mind sharing but for now I'll share a bit. I am due to get married to the love of my life, have a few kids and already have a lovely home. I was raised by a hardened fighter of the Engem tribe. Since I could handle a sword I had been trained with her or my brother as my teacher. My brother is never around much but oh well, he was the best brother I could've had. I''m Theodosia Engem, one of the last of the tribe and the only one left in the new Altera- or so I'd like to believe. Let me explain a few things, a lot of things had happened to the Engem tribe to where they slowly died off or just left... Anyways- I'm Theodosia Engem and I plan to make my mark in this world."
Theo had stopped her writing, rubbing her eyes as she yawned. The night was late and she found herself drowsy. The journal she was recording is closed with a soft thud before being slipped into the leather messenger bag hung on the back of her seat. It takes a few minutes to clean up her mess from the ink and such before she could start heading up to bed. With another yawn, the caparii flopped into the bed, wrapping herself into the blankets and letting the stresses of life slip away. Time ticks by and with that- she lets her eyes flutter shut and falls asleep.
It felt like only a few minutes but when Theo had awoken the, morning lights had glinted in through the windows. The nice peace of Astrum was nice, something that could have lulled her back to sleep- that is if she hadn't had a few other thoughts on her head. With a stretch and a yawn, the caparii clambered out of bed, taking a deep breath in before doing so. A gentle coo echoed up in the attic as she headed over to it. This room had been converted into a personal apothecary and grow room for herbs. Upon a closet in this room there was a nest of fabric, paper and dead plant matter. From here, an owl peaked out and hooted, causing Theo to smile.
"Hey there Rook! Been a good boy?" Rook just cooed again, hiding back down. He cant be blamed for this... Owls do sleep in the day time after all....
Theodosia cracked her knuckles and sat back at her desk, grabbing a few of her large books and setting out to making a new batch of ointments.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey! Welcome back lycana! Unfortunately, there is one thing that you are going to have to fix before I can whitelist you!
  • I like what you have written but your written test is a little bit too short! (It needs to be a minimum of 400 words!)
Let me know when you have done this by responding to this thread.

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Hey! Welcome back lycana! Unfortunately, there is one thing that you are going to have to fix before I can whitelist you!
  • I like what you have written but your written test is a little bit too short! (It needs to be a minimum of 400 words!)
Let me know when you have done this by responding to this thread.
Alrighty, thank you for taking the time to go over my application- sadly I may not be able to fix it for a few days if that's ok since I have some personal irl things going on.

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Alrighty, I went ahead and added a bit more on! I hope it's ok.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Works for me! Welcome back to the server lycana! I hope to see you in-game!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.