Real $$$ Commissions :' )

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Alright y'all! I'm gonna draw some shits for some dollars. I need to save for a car and this is the best way for me to do so, so here goes-

Portrait Sketch - $5
Quick sketch thing, your choice of solid color background.
Example(s)- [x]

Portrait Sketch Color - $8
Quick sketch thing with loose color, your choice of solid color background.
Example(s)- [x]

Cartoon Animal Colored
Small - $7
Large - $10
Cartoon animal, your choice of coloring, your choice of solid color background.
Example(s)- [x]

Item Render - $10
Small item render, fully colored with a transparent background.
Example(s)- [x]

Portrait B&W - $15
More finished portrait, loose and without fine details. Your choice of solid color background.
Example(s)- [x]

Portrait Color w/ BG - $30
Also loose, fully colored and with more patchy colors. Your choice of solid color background.
Example(s)- [x]

Portrait Color w/ Complex BG - $37
Also loose, fully colored and with more patchy colors. Your choice of complex background.
Example(s)- [x]

Portrait Color Detailed - $45
Fully rendered to the best of my ability, with your choice of solid color background.
Example(s)- [x]

Will update the last example soon!
I'll be taking 5 slots, and the queue will be listed here. May re-open when the first 5 are complete!

Fill out this form and either post it in the comments or in DMs to claim a slot.

Which style:
Background:
Character profile:
Other reference(s):

Will be posting the finished commissions on my art thread, queue is listed below.

Last edited:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Alright Spooks,

I'm caught up on my bills, paid my student loans for the month, and need a good profile pic for Sigmar. Don't know if you can do or are willing to do a kid, but here we go. I, naturally, don't mind paying, but many of the details, I always leave up to the artist's discretion.

Which style: Some of the styles above don't have links, so I'm going off the ones that I can tell. Likely, I'll go for the B&W Portrait ($15), but would be willing to pay additionally for some color highlights, like eyes.
Background: Up to the artist.
Character profile: Sigmar
Other reference(s): I'm not even sure what pose or anything to put Sigmar in. He's kinda a goofy kid with some serious dreams. He's learning to read right now, and also how to use a sword, when he's not chopping wood or scaling ruined cathedrals.

Spooks, send me that PM.