Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Reflecting on our Reflections

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
*Prince Ciaran would personally deliver letters to several of his trusted subjects (if i dont speak to you about this IC you would NOT have knowledge of this letter)*
Visage, the one true god. We seek to pray to you from the mortal realm so that we may
carry out your bidding and convert all those who oppose you... If not Erase them
from this layer of existance. Please noble subjects join us to become the eternal reflection *starts to recite his prayer (see video below)*

[This video was created, scripted, voiced and edited by me, many apologies for my evil laugh at the end, i am aware it is quite bad xD also please dont steal my prayer since i wrote it both OOC and IC]

-Religious Leader (ish): Ciaran Niall
-Public or Private: Private.
-Temples or Shrines Involved: Room of Reflection (Etena)
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: My region, yes.

Place: Etena
Date: June 23rd
Time: 6pm GMT

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
thats a lot of cool mirrors

you put more effort into this than i ever thought i'd see

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
This event is exclusive to those who i have spoken about it to IC. Or those who have recived letters instead