Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Reformed application. [Approved - Snerus]

Akihito

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
AkiSenpaii
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
Currently Romania, born in Japan but studied at a international american school while my parents were gone in Belgium for 8 years.
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
I've read all 4 of them and will confirm to them.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
When game information outside of what is available in a game is used to give a player an advantage in-game. Most commonly seen and frowned upon in many forms of role playing especially when consent has not been given (meta-gaming).
Powergaming - Using a force/ability/object you don't have (ex. "/me is superman and cannot die". "/me pulls out a knife" even though you don't have a knife). It's also forcing another player into something - like "/me knocks John out" than /knockout ID. It's supposed to be "/me attempts to knock John out with his bat" and waiting for John's response.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, of course not.
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Cukie1
8. Tell us about yourself!
hello my name is Alex and there is not much to me, i love playing rpgs and mmorpgs mostly but i also enjoy mobas from time to time and crafting/simulation games but i must say that my most favorite type of game is rpg. Im 20 born in a southern village of Japan and moved to Romania when i was around 6. I have a german sheaperd which i love very much. I listen to Alternative Rock but i do enjoy all music types. I mostly spend my time at the computer but when i go outside i enjoy hicking or bike riding.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do love to write ill write a short story out of my mind right here and i also helped in creating some visual novel stories like Crystalline by PixelArt but its not out yet.
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nobody told me about this server i just happend to see it in a search for medieval rp minecraft servers.
Character Name:
Ithil
Character Age
:
Character Race
:
Silver Elf
Appearance:
White eyes, Brown haid, Blue Hoodie, Black Clothes, White Crecent Moon on the back.
Written Test!

Ithil , the Elf

Here starts the short story of Ithil a young Silver Elf stuck in a big dilemma. "I wonder what could happen if everyone got to understand their differences" Ithil asked naively while sitting on a chair in his home.

Ithils home was not to generous nor was it to small he had everything he needed inside. It had 3 rooms one was the bath, one was his resting area and his crafting and cooking area which was filled of maps that he needed for his job. His job as a scout made him really love adventure and what lies far away from his home village and what secrets it holds.

"Man I'm tired of looking around this place never to find anything worthwhile" he said angrily while resting on his crafting table. " I wish there was more to this place. There has to be someone looking for a scout or at least a wingman by his side." he said while giving a firm punch to the table.

This young elf was about to have the surprise of his life when two other unknown elves entered the village seeking for guidance and help. This was his opportunity to explore and have adventures.

Upon exiting his safe home he sees two tall elves with beautiful hair swishing in the wind, the only thing that got his attention was that this elves were wearing some black fancy robes with some gold and silver linings. He slowly approaches them and asks them " Is there anything I can help you with?". The elf that was closest to Ithil turn to him and asks "Are you the scout?" in a deep voice that sends shivers down Ithils spine. With a little hesitation Ithil says "Y..yes I am." The tall elf looks at him and smiles "Don't worry we were here just to ask some questions.""Come inside." says the little scared Ithil while showing them the way to his home.

Inside his home the two elves sit down on the chairs that Ithil had and Ithil sits on his trusty crafting bench. "My name is Adjor" while holding his hand to his chest before pointing to the other elf "This is Yesleth", the other elf smiles and calms down Ithil. "I am Ithil, the cities scout. How may I be of assistance?" Tesleth and Adjor look to each other and tell Ithil "You see Yesleth is pregnant and we need a scout to find the nearest city that can take care of this." Ithil rubs his hand against the back of his head "Yeah the nearby village is 2 clicks south of here through the forest, follow the biggest star". "Would you be willing to come?" asks Adjor with a sweet tone of his deep voice "You will be paid for this, and I also need a hand since Yesleth can't really defend herself I will need some help". Yesleth looks angrily at Adjor "I can defend myself!" he says in an angry tone. Ithil looks at them trying to find the middle ground "I'll come, you see I also seek adventure and it's a great opportunity for me. We should leave in the morning so the monsters go away and meanwhile you should go to the inn the care taker is a wonderful person and will take you in for the night". The two elves look at him with a smile "Thank you." they both said.

Will the adventure of Ithil be a easy task or will it unfold into something bigger then he imagined?

Attachments

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Things to keep in mind
-clarify metagaming and fix powergaming definition.
-once more, half elves do not exist in our lore. You can only be either elven or human, not both.
-the test is of the character, not another story.
-Once more fix the format

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
-im going to ask you to rewrite the entire story, rather than re use the precious story
- the character does not fit within the parameters of a Moor elf, id advise changing him to a Silver elf

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I'll keep it pending until you're done. I'll let the other mentors know if I can't take it up once you're done. c:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Yo. I've been asked to evaluate this application on Cukie's behalf.

Thank you for satisfying all of the requested changes Cukie's made, but I'm afraid that after review of your test, I've noticed several outstanding errors with spelling and grammar. On HollowWorld, we adhere to set standards of literacy and proficiency in the english language from our playerbase. I'm quite impressed with your test, however, and would ask that you ensure that all spelling and grammatical errors are addressed in the test before I accept it.

You may use programs like Microsoft Word, or other like programs to evaluate your messages. Thank you very much for your patience in this matter.

I'll keep this application as "Pending" until the changes I requested have been made.

Akihito

Villager
oki doki! Will do, it was 6 am here where i live so it must have been the fact that i was tired.

Last edited:

Akihito

Villager
If you can please check it again and let me know if i missed something. And i actually am impressed that i impressed you haha. Been writing stories all my life to be honest c:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Upon review, this application satisfies the prerequisites for our server.

Thank you for making the changes requested.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Akihito

Villager
No worries about the x-ray i was never tempted and will never be, it ruines immersion and also ruines fun.