Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Region auction

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
hello yes, as it says on the tin I'll be selling my region Roseturm. The region plugin name is rosekeep
I believe it has 39-40 plots, but I will have to check and post screenshots.
There are a few builds and you can see it via dynmap.
Current bid/offer is 145k Tiberione
please help me have money to buy more art. please and thank you.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
not included in the pricing is the intolerable having to deal with anhald

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
*whoever buys it ICly can deal with the fact that they're stealing land from Anhald if they try to leave the empire with it
I just want the region off my hands so I can die in piece.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
also if someone wants a vassal house take it from me for like 15k

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I have many reaction images, but considering I'm just a dumb phone poster atm, I'll just leave it at this.
I'm really not going to be here after this loose end is done past staking art threads.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I'll do 150, need an Outpost thataway for Guardians affairs. Could fit Anhald biz as a donation to 'em or something, or a purchase by a politically neutral group

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
I'll do 150, need an Outpost thataway for Guardians affairs. Could fit Anhald biz as a donation to 'em or something, or a purchase by a politically neutral group
If you're not joining the empire, we're not ICly okay with the land being taken. No buts about it. Just warning you.