Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Region for Sale/Auction

I am selling a region by request of and on behalf of Mila @Monster_Dan

The region is called Dusk Port and is located here: http://minecraft.worldofaltera.co.u...ra&mapname=surface&zoom=7&x=15304&y=64&z=7354

Coordinates: X 15269, Z 7356.

There are currently 63 plots. The town features one gorgeous mansion, at least six smaller builds, and a couple incomplete. It is by the water and capable of having a dockmaster, though currently it does not have one.

I will be taking offers/bids for it. The sellback price is 102,500, but with that mansion on it I am of opinion that it is worth far more than that. Please make all offers/bids over 125,000, with a buy-it-now price of 250k.

Pictures featured in posts below.

Last edited by a moderator:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
It's a fantastic place. I am sad I won't be able to buy it, but hope it goes to a good owner!

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
The town features one gorgeous mansion
Pictures to come (if you have any to post @Sankera please do).
'///' Oh stop it you

Oh and yeah the pics! I'm too lazy to go all the way to Duskport to I took pics from the mansion in crea. I will add, it has a booze cellar and some extra secerets that I would to show to the next owner.

http://imgur.com/a/ptJPM

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Not a fancy screenshotter like Sankera is, but here's a few I had sitting around my computer.

2015-05-10_20.00.42.png 2015-05-10_19.58.00.png 2015-05-10_20.00.55.png 2015-05-10_19.58.16.png 2015-05-10_19.57.40.png 2015-04-05_14.26.34.png 2015-04-05_13.54.39.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Would love to show you around but I have my exam tomorrow so I need a goods night rest

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
Got the region. Thanks :heart:
I'll miss you, my dearest money. But worry not, as you soon will be replaced and forgotten.