Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Region For Sale] Rock

Coordinates: 5216, 8784 (ish)
Dynmap: http://142.44.143.197:8123/?worldname=NewWorld&mapname=flat&zoom=5&x=5247&y=64&z=8722
Plots: 6
Builds: None
Materials: None
Full Refund Cost: 62,500 rads
Offer Starting Price: 62,500 rads
Buy It Now: 82,500 rads
Trade Offers: Acceptable, but Would Prefer Rad Offer

I claimed this region very early in the migration. It is in a stunning rock formation (hence the region name rock, which is nice for adding folks and buy plots quickly). The location is perfect for a hideout and is right next to a stunning river/oceanfront space ideal for a town. This could be a lot of fun for a cops/robbers theme (thieves and guards, whatever).

This is not an auction. I have the right to accept any offer I want, even if somebody else offers more, or not accept any offers at all. The only exception is that I will sell to the first person who offers 82.5k. Only offers made on this thread will be considered.

It is a pretty neat location, and I'd prefer selling it to somebody who has plans to use it as such. If you want to do something with it but you don't want to match the highest offer, offer lower anyway and see what happens.

This has no builds and you're buying purely for the rights to the incredible location.

I am selling because I need the rads to develop Veraci. I thought I was gonna do something here and I never did. Might as well let somebody else use it.

Trades might include valuable items/mats, other region, beacon, et cetera.

Buy it for your Valentine ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Its been brought to my attention that I can refund this for full plot price. I'm raising the minimum offer to full plot refund. It is a pretty neat location, so Ill give folks the opportunity to reserve it and help fund Veraci.

If nobody buys in a couple days ill refund and move on.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I thought about making an offer, but the 6 plots aren't quite where I'd chose to claim, so I'll have to pass.

Alright, closing this and asking for the refund. Peeps who had this in mind, this is your notice it may be available.