Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Religion][Moderate] A Burden of Blood (March 17)

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
A Burden of Blood

From a time before the destruction of Storm's Landing by the Kraken, to the present day since it has been rebuilt, it has suffered one bloodshed after another, not even confined to the pit that was designed for such intentional deeds..
Whether they were caused by demons, the Kraken or the people themselves, it is a rather regrettable past that Storm's Landing had to suffer.
Even now as the blood itself has long been washed away, the stains of the past may very well continue to linger.

Even if the past itself can't be mended, I hereby wish to hold a gathering in the name of Vermella, to pray and honor her as we lighten the burden that has been placed on Storm's Landing from many years of bloodshed.
Even if the future may bring more harm, for now, we will purify what stains the past has left.

Let the Blood Moon guide you true.

~Linden Silveira Duskgrove.

Date:
Saturday, March 17th

Time:
3:30/4:30 PM (EST/EDT)
8:30 (GMT)

--------------------------------------------------

Poster Locations:
Storm's Landing
Mockingbay
Compendium

How to get there:
It will take place at the lower area in front of the tavern at Spawn.

Additional Info:
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader:
Linden Silveira Duskgrove
-Public or Private:
Public
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
Small, Temporary Shrine/Altar, Storm's Landing
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?
Public region

OOC Comments:
This is just a small event of symbolic meaning, nothing really grand is planned for it.
Storm's Landing makes for a fitting location due to the nature of the event, and it allows people to wander in and out by being more accessible than the Glen.

Tags of Possible Relevance:

Lannis
Elz
Solus

Tags of Possible Interest:
(Let me know below if you want to be tagged.)

Disclaimer: If you can't make it, have no reason to attend with any char, simply don't want to attend, etc. I'm not holding that against you. I'm mainly tagging people that 'might' be interested in the event, but are not obligated to attend just because of the tag,
Also let me know if you wanted a tag and I missed out on your name.

Last edited:

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
The last ceremony of yours that I went to was very neat, so ill try to make it to this one.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Small update to the event, with how DST is funky and only some places have it in effect, but nowhere around here:
I'll be correcting the posted event time, so that would be 4:30 PM now.
Due to this thread being made right before the weekend with the DST shift, 3:30 PM would end up being an hour earlier than intended now than it would have been back then.
Do let me know if this causes any trouble with attendance.

Also, retagging since this is tomorrow:
Lannis
Elz
godfather1
Shankster
HogoShi_Kitsune (because I know you've gotten active again but idk if you still wanted tags)

As mentioned with the main post, if you want me to tag you before the beginning of the event, let me know below.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Third power outage today..WHOOHOO!!!
Needless to say I wont be there </3