Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Religion][Moderate] On Fertile Soil (January 5th)

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
On Fertile Soil

Once again, the defeat of a major threat has heralded the end of a darker time, and therefor the beginning of something new.
The Blight has left a mark on the land that will linger a while longer, yet while people rebuild homes and work to mend the land, there are still plenty of places spared and untouched by this taint.
Therefor, people are welcomed to the Bloodrose Glen as we take the time to honor and respect Lady Sallana for two of particular aspects that she stands for. Fertility and the Harvest.
The Glen will gain an area dedicated to growing crops and herbs, for seeds to grow into healthy plants to embody Fertility.
Later on, a follow-up will take place when the crops are ready, to embody Harvest.
As the first step, I would invite those willing and devout to attend and participate in the planting of the first of these seeds.
With Lady Sallana's favor, may the Glen one day be able to provide its bounty to the people.

~Linden Silveira Duskgrove.

Date:
Saturday, January 5th

Time:
3:30 PM (EST)

--------------------------------------------------

Poster Locations:
Storm's Landing
Mockingbay
Linistel

How to get there:
Follow the path into the forest, north of the Compendium, marked by redstone torches/candles.

Additional Info:
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader:
Linden Silveira Duskgrove
-Public or Private:
Public
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
Bloodrose Glen
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?
Personally owned region

OOC Comments:
This event is set as moderate purely because of the region being moderate itself.
I don't expect anything troubling to happen though, and the gathering itself 'should' be generally peaceful as a result.

Tags:
Lannis
Ruu Jeroxia HogoShi_Kitsune
Jazzper French Roast Samiwashere
Kamaoe Ayda
(Likely still missing several tags, apologies)

(Let me know below if you want to be tagged.)​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
The authentication servers are offline for maintenance it says! D: I want to come with Aldy!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Fun event, very kind people, great to sow my seeds for once, 10/10