Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Religion][Moderate] Sanctifying the Glen (September 23rd)

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Sanctifying the Glen

(Using the same image as the Red Sacrament because of the location.)

Greetings, I hereby wish to invite all those devout to Lady Vermella to join me as we venture back to a place once meant for gatherings and worship of the Goddess of Red.
Those of other beliefs and faiths towards the other deities are also welcome, as well as anyone in general interested or curious provided that they stay respectful towards Lady Vermella.
The purpose of this return to a place once abandoned, is to sanctify the area from the touch of innocent blood that was once spilled there.
May we, with the Goddess' blessing and our own efforts, make the glen into a safe haven for gatherings and worshipping once more.
As for where we are headed, allow me to present a part of the riddle used for this location last time:

The hidden glen in forest's gloom we find to praise the sacred moon;
Marked by Red the path leads true, from knowledge's rest your lonely clue.

Unlike the previous gathering there however, I will be waiting at the beginning of the path.
I hope to see you all there when the time has come.

~Linden Duskgrove.

Date:
Saturday, September 23rd

Time:
4:00 PM (EST)

--------------------------------------------------

Poster Locations:
Storm's Landing: Placed
Mockingbay: Placed
Astrakhan: Placed
Aelmere: Placed
Compendium: Placed

How to get there:
From Spawn, you can take the carriage to 'Knowledge's Rest', this being the Compendium.
At the north side of the Compendion, close to the road, red banners should be visible in the trees.
This weill be starting point and thus the meeting spot.

Additional Info:
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader:
Linden Duskgrove
-Public or Private:
(Semi-)Public
-Temples or Shrines Involved:
'Defiled' Altar, Hidden Glen
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?
Permission from staff to use the location, not player owned.

OOC Comments:
This is will be an event as a sort of continuation/'end' to what transpired during the Red Sacrament event.
Future plans for continued use of this area after the event will be dependant on the event itself and how it plays out, as well as some discussions I'll need to have with others.
The event is set to Moderate, mostly because I don't really know what would be fitting seeing how the last event here was Violent, but for different reasons, so I stuck with the happy medium in between.

Relevant Tags:

Lannis (Early tag)
TBD​

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
I'll come sanctify ur glen if you know what i mean
Catch my fancy
Proliferate my proposition
Postulate pustules upon my prominent parts
>:^ )

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Just a little bump, this is happening tomorrow.
I'll put up a post tagging people that were interested later.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
A big thanks to everyone that came!

*As an added note, a red rose made from an unusual substance now rests at the center of the Glen.*

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Well darn.
I have been checking around who was interested, but I didn't think to double check, Sorry. x-x

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Well darn.
I have been checking around who was interested, but I didn't think to double check, Sorry. x-x
It's fine! In all honesty, I would've probably missed the tag anyways. I'm just being silly. But with my return, even if I'm not on daily, I am going to more than likely be around to hear about these things. So next time!