Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Religion] Pleas in the Night

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
It had been what seemed like years stuck with the curse; Something Arianne had known would happen, and she accepted the consequences. However, she did not expect what happened to be so extreme. She had been distraught, and left in tears for many nights over what she had done to herself and Sugar. She drove Sugar away from Sallana, and she also pushed herself away from her.

One evening, she decided it was time to work to properly ask for forgiveness:

Arianne was sat beneath the golden tree in Linistel, quietly watching the moonlight flicker on the waves of the lake in front of her. The streets were quiet at the time, and she had been mildly intoxicated. Hours passed, and the moon was at it's highest in the evening- Not a single cloud shrouded it. The Elf looked upwards and nodded to herself, taking a deep breath and stood, closing her eyes. She began to sing initially in a quiet mumble that would grow into a sweet sounding melody. "Dear mother, hear me out for what I seek- An audience, however I am meek. Grant me just a few moments within the eyes of a Divine, and it will be sublime. " Many words similar to these would sound out from her for nearly an hour, until she'd settle back down again and remove the mask that covered her terrible visage. She knelt afore the tree, and laid the beautiful porcelain mask in front of herself. She would then begin a prayer, her tone and words sincere; "Sallana, mother of my own kin. I have realized the fault in my ways and my actions. Twice I have betrayed your trust, and it has taken me a while to grow regretful of them. Here I am now, after years, stricken down by you. This terrible curse you have given me has been both that and a blessing. I realize the fault in what I have done. Through years of neglect I became a selfish individual, only doing what serves myself, and I now realize I can't live like this. This curse has taught me this important lesson; That it is not my place to meddle in the Divine's affairs, especially your own after what you have given me. After so long with this curse, I've been able to see the world through open eyes, simply observing the beauty of your creations. I see now what I've done wrong, and want to correct them if you would give me just one chance to do so.
On my knees with tears in my eyes, I ask for forgiveness and for this to be lifted. Your power was something I doubted when I turned Sugar away from you. I had sparked her not out of an intentional spite to you, but for my own selfish reasons. I wanted to protect Sugar and to give her the tools to protect herself, and I saw these implements to be the Arcane. I now see that what I've done is a terrible, terrible thing. I've been made an example of, and rightly so. My greed filled me up, blinded me to the point where I could not see the error in my ways. In the time I've spent with this curse, my greed has left me. It does not control me as it has before, I do not think the same. I have changed for the better. Family, and more importantly children are all I have left. I wish to protect them and fight for a better world for them.

In this moment, I ask for the chance to have you hear me out, and give me the forgiveness I beg for. I wish for it so dearly, that to not have it tears my heart out."

Here Arianne sat, softly humming for hours as she'd await a response.

-----
Lannis Elz Solus Ruu
(This is me looking for a response from Sallana, as discussed with Lannis prior.)
and yes hello I am back tentatively, I intend to return when school is starting to die down and I can actually get back into RP. I miss this place and want to be back.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
The breeze carries on it a whisper, sharp and succinct. "Prove yourself."