Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Religion - Shalherana] Her Temple's Grand Opening

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Vevila Draugus
Public or Private: Public
Temples or Shrines Involved: My fancy new temple, of course.
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved? Yup!

Where:
The region of Torailin, located in the Eastern jungles, and north of the corrupted temple.

Date and Time:
Saturday, April 25th
11:00 AM PST
1:00 PM CST
2:00 PM EST
I'll get one of those fancy date and time calculators eventually...

What the Event is:
Long has it been since a temple was last maintained in the name the Life Bringer, but time has brought about change and the Priesthood rises again to bring praise upon Her name. A celebration is to be held in the coming days, welcoming the completion of Her new temple. Peaceful followers of Shalherana's teachings and sympathizers alike are asked to venture into the jungle so that they might take part in the festivities.
  • The Priesthood would ask that out of respect for Shalherana's doctrine weapons are not brought onto the temple grounds, and those who would seek violence not attend.
  • Those in attendance would be asked to bring a potted sapling, flower, or other fauna that they will be planting in a clearing during the event.
*Certainly intended to be a peaceful event.
(Will likely edit more info into this.~)
@Michcat @Niah

Tags for those who might be interested: @Jstar @Landem @CloakedReaper @CthulhuPeople @Mad Hatter @Exosferik @skuller @Firegirl @Iprobablyforgotyou:c

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Artesia considers Vevila to be a friend so ill defiantly by showing up for this.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I will try to be there but I have stuff happening that morning IRL and then I have to make sure that the Harvest Festival is set to go later that same day, so even if I'm on I may be frantically fixing things in Thiil.

Mad Hatter

All is as it should be.
I am very pleased that Shalherana is getting a new temple in her name. Unfortunately I am likely going to be working on Saturday so I will miss the inauguration. Birchwood will certainly be making a pilgrimage to the site to pay his respects and if possible plant a sapling in her name.

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Oh wait its 11 am... Thats like an hour or two before I usually get up. So unless I wanna get crazy I might have to count myself out <\3

EDIT: NEVERMIND IM BAD AT MATH. HOW DO TIMEZONE ME NO UNDERSTAND

Last edited:

nexscarecrow

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
CastleSuperbeast
CastleSuperbeast
Legend
Yo this dope party up in Shalheranas cribs gonna be pimpin, nah what I mean?